Thread: What Do You Do To Stay Awake?

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by muchspl2@24 November 2003 - 23:44
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic2/methamphetamine.htm works for me
    isn't that illegal
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    he was kidding
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #33
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Keikan+25 November 2003 - 09:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Keikan @ 25 November 2003 - 09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@24 November 2003 - 23:44
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic2/methamphetamine.htm works for me
    isn&#39;t that illegal [/b][/quote]
    only if you make it out of household chemicals, not get it from the doctor
    big difference

4. Lounge   -   #34
    BANNED
    lol run around ur house or wherever you are then come back you should last for a while then run around again it works for me

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by RapFan@25 November 2003 - 04:04
    lol run around ur house or wherever you are then come back you should last for a while then run around again it works for me
    and then feel more tired and then take a short nap.Reminds me that i need to take one coz i just tested it lol
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    Originally posted by I.am+25 November 2003 - 09:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 25 November 2003 - 09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@25 November 2003 - 04:04
    and then feel more tired and then take a short nap.Reminds me that i need to take one coz i just tested it lol [/b][/quote]
    well i donno if u like runaround and work up a sweat u i donno u gain an enegry boost you don&#39;t fall asleep as quick like i said it works sometimes insted of running i swing a baseball bat around well i know not smart to do inside but i do anyway lol that keeps me awake too

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Health tip, try drinking less coffee and more tea. Some tea
    has as much cafine as coffee while it also contains antioxidants.
    Coffee is not particularly helpful within the nervous system after a
    certain amount. It breaks down like this; most all Tea, as in standard
    Tea, contains beneficial compounds that absorb into the bloodstream, even
    black tea, which rivals coffee in the overall cafine content.
    Green tea is a favorite among the Japanese, they boasted the last &#39;oldest
    person in the world&#39;. Certain green tea, like yerba matte, contain many vitamins
    and minerals. It is actually from a tree, but is classified as &#39;green tea&#39;.
    Also, poor nutritional diets, including excessive coffee use, are being linked to an increase in
    acid reflux disease and diabetes. Combine too many cigarrettes and too much coffee,
    not good for the center of the body. The center fuels the brain;
    lungs, heart, liver, spinal cord, kidneys, intestines, etc.
    If you smoke and drink coffee, you should definetly try switching from
    coffee to tea, particularly a tea which contains vitamin C.
    Avoid hydrogenated oils, they are not naturally occuring oils, thus, the human
    body has not naturally evolved to break the fat down(trans fat).
    Overall, the best way to stay awake(and aware) is with will power and strong tea blends.
    .... just prolonging the inevitable anyway.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    muchspl2
    anyone else find it ironic safrole posted in this thread, it a key ingredient in the manufacturing of the most common speed

9. Lounge   -   #39
    BANNED
    well if all else fails try running into a wall oh wait thats if u can&#39;t sleep

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234