Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do To Stay Awake?

Originally posted by muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 00:44
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic2/methamphetamine.htm works for me
    That can't be healthy

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Caffine + physical activity. I used to work crazy hours and often had to drive all night. When I felt myself getting sleepy, while behind the wheel, I would stop for a coffee. I would drink the coffee and walk around the parking lot or jump up and down. Anything to get the blood flowing.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    muchspl2
    I get it from the doctor, it must be ok to take 6-10 times a hour

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@25 November 2003 - 01:47
    Caffine + physical activity. I used to work crazy hours and often had to drive all night. When I felt myself getting sleepy, while behind the wheel, I would stop for a coffee. I would drink the coffee and walk around the parking lot or jump up and down. Anything to get the blood flowing.
    True. Have done that before and it works quite well on the road.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 00:48
    I&#39;m pretty sure that even a glass of water 6-10 times an hour will make your throw up after a few hours

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Alright...a little what i heard from other people before...

To stay awake to study

Music --- Doesn&#39;t matter if it&#39;s country or pipe organ. Idea is to increase concentration level to where you just ignore the music. That will keep you awake.

Walk --- Take a small walk outside whenever you feel too sleepy. Wakes you up.

Shower --- Take a shower (obviously its not helpful and advised to take shower every hour to keep yourself awake )

Heard from people that washing your hands and face might be helpful sometimes....
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Well to stay awake i suck on some bawls (no not balls u perverts) ...

HEAVEN

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Wallace_Askew+25 November 2003 - 07:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wallace_Askew @ 25 November 2003 - 07:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 00:48
    I&#39;m pretty sure that even a glass of water 6-10 times an hour will make your throw up after a few hours [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m kidding I hope ou know

9. Lounge   -   #19
    who is mountain dew lover year

10. Lounge   -   #20
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Make sure the room is cold, too warm and cozy and you&#39;ll doze off.

As to what methamphetamine is, thats just a fancy name for speed.
    Avoid it,coz it&#39;s pretty darned addictive and can lead to all sorts of problems both physical and mental. I&#39;ve lost 2 friends to that crap.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast