Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Index Site For HD Movies, One That Has A Chart Of Some Kind

I have found trying to find the movies i want is not as easy as it used to be, for a couple of reasons. So many movies get taken down so newsgroups is less useful in that department. The other thing is, i used to check the 'rental chart' on imdb every 2 or 3 weeks, then search and download the movies that takes my fancy, imdb done away with this particular chart and so i am a bit disheartened when it comes to finding movies these days.

I want to get back into downloading lots of new good movies. Is there a nzb index site that has some kind of chart, that way i could follow whats new and hopefully it would have imdb links included in the post. I want something that relates to the latest retail releases. Gingadaddy has a 'most popular' feature but that only lists the most popular downloaded movies, not what i had in mind. I dont mind paying for a good site if thats what it takes.

I dont mind if you have a better suggestion for finding the latest retail releases. I guess you now need to grab them quick before they get taken down.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Seriously!

How does that help in any way? Did you actually read my post?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I dont mind if you have a better suggestion for finding the latest retail releases. I guess you now need to grab them quick before they get taken down.
    Of course I read your post. And I stand by my link.

Who gives a shit about a flashy chart? If it's new, it will be posted here. All you have to do is decide to download the files or not.

I'll buy you dinner, but I won't chew it for you.
    Last edited by Caballero; 01-14-2017 at 10:38 PM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Of course I read your post. And I stand by my link.

Who gives a shit about a flashy chart? If it's new, it will be posted here. All you have to do is decide to download the files or not.

I'll buy you dinner, but I won't chew it for you.
    I was already aware of the nzb section so you have not enlightened me in any way. There is an abundance of new movies every week, it is very time consuming sifting through them for which ones are worthy of a download. Charts have been on the go since i can remember, nothing flashy about them.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by usersname View Post
    hilarious

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    ??

So why can't you use that link in-conjunction with an NZB Site and something like Sceper to check release info?

Or are you going to a persist in being an obnoxious twat?

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    You can lead a horse to water, etc.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by usersname View Post
    ??

So why can't you use that link in-conjunction with an NZB Site and something like Sceper to check release info?

Or are you going to a persist in being an obnoxious twat?
    are you this nice to everyone, i thought manners were free, maybe you should use that in conjunction with your dazzling personality.

i want retail HD copies not screeners, cams or ts movies and so on. Thats why i like following the rental chart but the good folks at imdb done away with.

Thanks for mentioning Sceper i never know this site existed. It might come in useful for finding quality releases.

You can lead a horse to water, etc.
    thanks
    Last edited by mysticbertie; 01-18-2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast