Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: YouTube downloader

Quote Originally Posted by omshivam View Post
    I find keepvid the simplest one of all websites that allow downloading youtube videos. be it keepvid dot pro or keepv dot id
    Agreed - keepvid for simplicity...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    Snaptube is a nice Youtube downloader if you're using Android. I use it for a year now and it is best out there so far, you can even download videos from other websites.
    Last edited by Mantis; 05-08-2020 at 10:29 AM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    n00b
    there are any youtube downloader but y2mate is best for youtube video download

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Be sure to give jDownloader a try
    +1 for jDownloader. At first, I used it to download from DDL sites only. Then one day I discovered YouTube in the supported websites list under settings/plugins menu. I was greatly impressed by its youtube functionality and used it since then.

Yeah! That were great news!
    Last edited by chinwagger; 08-19-2022 at 08:52 PM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    i do this with jdownloader and still works lucky

7. Software & Hardware   -   #47
    I'm currently using this method, since it's easier than anything else.

If you add raw=1 to the query string, you get redirected straight to the video stream... there's also a local parameter which can be true or false (not 1 or 0, confusingly) to proxy the video through Invidious or not, and quality which can be one of dash, hd720 or medium.
    Can also be used from a terminal.

Code:
    wget "https://invidious.snopyta.org/watch?v=q6o49pbJaDo&quality=medium&local=false&raw=1"
    Adding &listen=1 downloads the audio track instead. Neither preserves the original name, but at least they'll work if you can't or don't want to install anything.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Software & Hardware   -   #48
    Rerecros's Avatar Member
    You can just add 5s at the end of the youtube in your URL. That's what i use for gathering stuff for editing most of the time. ClipConverter is decent if you want to snag a small clip of a massive video too.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #49
    MediaHuman YouTube to MP3 Converter, free and works like a charm to grab music without the video's.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #50
    Yep... jdownloader... just works....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast