Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPTorrents Owner Doxxed: Runs 6 trackers, involved in hacking and cyber attacks

Links removed. Do not post them again.

Members are free to discuss the subject, but anything containing or directly linking to personal information is malicious and won't be supported here.

-Skiz
    Last edited by Skiz; 10-16-2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: links removed

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    :popcorn:
    LSS #1

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    links removed
    Last edited by Skiz; 10-16-2014 at 09:50 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Shockingly some shadowy foreign internet cunt may be involved in criminal activity.

Anyway for anyone interested here are the alleged facts.

Dox a pseudo word I didn't know and now like most stuff related to the internet will have to actively work to forget.

More to the point how come rof_lcopter and smcewa11 posts are both listed as being from the same person?

Yeah I really make it a point to trust new accounts 'cause I'm dumb.

Merwais.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-11-2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Shockingly some shadowy foreign internet cunt may be involved in criminal activity.

Anyway for anyone interested here are the alleged facts.

Dox a pseudo word I didn't know and now like most stuff related to the internet will have to actively work to forget.

More to the point how come rof_lcopter and smcewa11 posts are both listed as being from the same person?

Yeah I really make it a point to trust new accounts 'cause I'm dumb.

Merwais.
    Thats not me, this is a brand new account and I've never posted on FST before

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    There's a bug in the forum that causes first posts to disappear when they're edited to add something the moderation filter would catch. It's been happening since last year, but *spoiler alert* nothing's been done to fix it.

The real question is how rof_lcopter teleported from the US to Israel to make his last post
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    A sneaky person calling someone else sneaky sort of loses some of it's impact.Sort of like a lion sitting there gnawing on some antelope bones trying to convince me that killing is bad.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Merwais.
    Once he began touting IPT, I knew there was scumbaggery going on. As in, if the shit of the interwebs were to all pass through a lower intestine, Merwais would be its asshole.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Oh, we all miss Merwais here!
    So, no flaming left and right going on this thread? Are you guys growing old and quiet?

Oh, look at what's in the dox in the first link... Merwais himself! Who here would have imagined he was IPT's owner?

image removed - Please don't post personal info.
    Last edited by Rart; 10-16-2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Personal info removed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    But let's face it: the biggest issue here is the guy is taking "donations" to his site which other trackers would love to get instead.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast