Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum / NZB icons?

This is likely sorted in bit..

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    I`m finding after the "system maintenance" cycle that now when I click on an NZB it comes up with below:

The filesharingtalk.com page isn’t working

filesharingtalk.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

You can still snatch without any thanks which is probably why no one has mentioned it :S
    Last edited by Gribley; 01-30-2017 at 02:10 PM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Some issues related to posting NZBs as well... When I post a TV NZB, for example, and press the "Publish" button, I get a blank screen instead of being taken to the post.

Looks like both issues only affect the TV NZBs. I can click through to movies and games without problem.
    Last edited by Caballero; 01-30-2017 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    I have the problem too and I added that to my hosts file but it does not work

I added this
    #
    # Any other entries you had go here (new line no # no space);
    #
    # Just aliases of filesharingtalk.com
    216.119.145.41 i.fststatic.com s.fststatic.com a.fststatic.com

is that correct?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    RealitY renewed fststatic.com, so you no longer need the hosts file entry (and should remove it if you've added it before).

The HTTP 500 error seems to be a separate problem.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    The icons appear to be working for me this morning, there was never a problem on windows just android.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Some issues related to posting NZBs as well... When I post a TV NZB, for example, and press the "Publish" button, I get a blank screen instead of being taken to the post.

Looks like both issues only affect the TV NZBs. I can click through to movies and games without problem.
    Different issue, not sure if this is new or not -- seems like you can't upload an NZB that's larger than 2MB? Just uploaded the NZB for a 1080p movie and had to break it down into two separate NZB files because the combined file was 2.2 MB and the website returned in error message to me...

"Fatal error: Call to a member function openArchive() on a non-object in /home/fileshare/public_html/ng_managebinaries.php on line 168"

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    I've found if you zip the NZB file up and then upload that instead, you can get around the big NZB issue.
    Last edited by witchking42; 02-01-2017 at 02:27 PM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

Different issue, not sure if this is new or not -- seems like you can't upload an NZB that's larger than 2MB? Just uploaded the NZB for a 1080p movie and had to break it down into two separate NZB files because the combined file was 2.2 MB and the website returned in error message to me...

"Fatal error: Call to a member function openArchive() on a non-object in /home/fileshare/public_html/ng_managebinaries.php on line 168"

Both should be solved, i tested with a 3.2mb NZB file, can you confirm?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Both should be solved, i tested with a 3.2mb NZB file, can you confirm?
    Nice to see you around. The site needed it
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast