Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Avatars And Signatures

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well if the mods want (and/or they don't stop me ), I'm currently making another of my infamous 'cards' for use when someone's sig/avatar breaks the rules.

Maybe the message will get through when their sigs are replaced by the mod's sig card

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    @Illuminati
    Signatures will be restricted in size and content. Signatures may not excede a 495x150 pixel area, this includes all images and text used. The total file size for all images contained in a signature may not excede 100,000 bytes. Signatures that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    how do you work out the height of text, anyway?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14

I would like to rally for a place to talk about me as well

i apologize for the shameless spam

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@25 November 2003 - 18:38
    how do you work out the height of text, anyway?
    If you make your sig in for instance PhotoShop and then use the guide when adding it, you can check the length of text at the same time. As regards the height of the text, just compare it with the image and use a bit of common sense. The rules are NOT enforced that much here, but some consideration must be taken for the sake of the server. If in doubt, ask a Mod or an Admin.

Peace
    UKMan

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by I.am@25 November 2003 - 15:01
    @Illuminati
    Signatures will be restricted in size and content. Signatures may not excede a 495x150 pixel area, this includes all images and text used. The total file size for all images contained in a signature may not excede 100,000 bytes. Signatures that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator.
    True dat i.am, I&#39;ll admit it. Truth be told the sig&#39;s kinda old anyway. However, the next one will likely feature my upcoming portfolio site (constructing it now ) so it&#39;ll be changed in the near future anyway

*REST OF POST PULLED OFF TO STOP ANY MORE CONFLICT IN THE THREAD*

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I checked that little search button and I don&#39;t seem to see the same thing:

Here is a screen shot:

It&#39;s only 576 bytes.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    @Illuminati, weird why it showed on yours like that. I am using the image already in the board images directory. Can you expect them to have an image of .56 mb which is loaded on every page.

I am surprised at that window though. Using Firebird myself this is what it shows, (just to confirm here) ofcouse i knew it before. Funny thing everything else is same seems like K and M got swapped Do I expect some photoshop skills here (i hope not)

In any case, i was just pointing out something funny only to you No pointing of fingers at each other.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    It&#39;s only 576 bytes.
    Humm, its the same

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    ROFL

I&#39;d have thought that the three smilies right below that picture would have shown that the picture was satirical

Yep, it was an edited screenshot

Do I expect some photoshop skills here (i hope not)
    Oh please - No photoshop skills have been used in that shot. I can&#39;t even use Photoshop that well

Fireworks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast