Thread: Need to Contact Staff of Xtreme Wrestling Torrents

Prior's Avatar Cub-A-Holic
    I have an odd situation to report. I used an anti-spyware program on my computer because it was running slow. The program deleted all my browser cookies, so all my website passwords were deleted from automatic login. Anyways i submitted a password request for the site xtreme wrestling torrents and did not receive a reply back.

I know I submitted the proper email address, since I tried the only other one I use, and the other email came back unrecognized to the XWT server. So I was hoping someone could get in contact with the XWT staff, who is a member there themselves, and ask for them to submit a password reset email for the account associated with Prior22. It may be Prior instead. But it's definitely one of the two. Big thanks to anyone who can help me out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    The whole staff passed away in an Xtreme wrestling accident

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    No one? I would be willing to give a few dollars to someone, via paypal, to anyone who can help me out.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    At this minute they are open. Signup from a different IP and once you are in on the new account ask them directly.

This assumes that xwt is http://xtremewrestlingtorrents.net/signup.php

As an aside, the cookies might not be needed if you have a browser that stores logins, for example firefox has them in tools, options, security, then saved logins. It is just cut/paste then as your old password will work until you click the email link to generate the new password.

Send me mucho $$$ for double assist...only joking!
    LSS #1

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    At this minute they are open. Signup from a different IP and once you are in on the new account ask them directly.

This assumes that xwt is http://xtremewrestlingtorrents.net/signup.php

As an aside, the cookies might not be needed if you have a browser that stores logins, for example firefox has them in tools, options, security, then saved logins. It is just cut/paste then as your old password will work until you click the email link to generate the new password.

Send me mucho $$$ for double assist...only joking!
    I was actually able to that on the 19th. With the new account I posted a thread on their forum with the request of re-setting my password. One of the admins thankfully helped me out.