3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Kingsman 'The Golden Circle'
    i m too excited for this movie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    King arthur amazing fights

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboi079 View Post
    logan
    I agree, Logan is my favorite movie of 2017. It didn't really feel like a comic book movie at all.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16

Smile

Everyone keeps raving about Wonder Woman. While I definitely liked it more than the other DC movies (Batman v Superman was not to my taste), the bad guys were a little two dimensional.

By far my absolute favourite movie moment for 2017 was the opening title sequence of Guardians 2 with baby Groot dancing.
    Last edited by vaetrota; 09-26-2017 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    IT and Kingsman both awesome movies.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    For anyone who has previously read and liked the book, It (the movie) is impossible to view objectively.

In my biased opinion, OK movie but many of the best parts are left out or altered for the worst. Also would definitely play better like in the novel and previous adaption, bouncing back and forth in time.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Whaley
    I guess Wonder woman

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    For anyone who has previously read and liked the book, It (the movie) is impossible to view objectively.

In my biased opinion, OK movie but many of the best parts are left out or altered for the worst. Also would definitely play better like in the novel and previous adaption, bouncing back and forth in time.
    Whaaaaat?!?! Idol with a biased opinion? Certainly a sign of Armageddon....
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast