Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ok So Everyone Hates Me

@Octo, I know about your third account and you have been acting well on that. I would suggest you to just stop using the two accounts.
    The same I suggested to .n-.e-.t-.w-.e-.i-.s-.e-.r as well, but no one seems to pay attention to wise suggestions these days. History records what happens after that
    You have apologized, let this thread die on its own and come back on this id.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Octopussy 2.0
    much why do you take things online all serously?

do you really think i care because i got banned?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    holy schmoe, it doesnt let me write n-.e-t-w-e-i-s-er
    Good job on recognizing spam, but a little too late
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy 2.0@25 November 2003 - 01:12
    hmm no actually i havent treated anyone but you like shit

sooooo anyway you started this like one day allova sudden you started swearing at me sooooooooooo stfu mmk?
    Idea for a new poll -

Do you have Octopussy in your PM blocklist ?
    >Yes
    >No
    >I&#39;ll do that now
    >I enjoy gutterspeak and look forward to his abusive messages
    >I can&#39;t keep up with his new identities
    >You can block that crap?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl2
    he has been doing the same stuff as before to me he even states that so, I will give it to him that he was better as balla, most of the time
    this is a step back to his old ways, ESP with octopussy 2.0

6. Lounge   -   #16
    COOL DOWN everyone

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Octopussy 2.0
    wait is it possible to block seeing any of muchspl2s messages on this forum?

and oh yea the poll looks awesome but

>I can&#39;t keep up with his new identities

comon they are obivous

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 03:22
    he has been doing the same stuff as before to me he even states that so, I will give it to him that he was better as balla, most of the time
    this is a step back to his old ways, ESP with octopussy 2.0
    true

9. Lounge   -   #19
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Octopussy 2.0@25 November 2003 - 09:20
    do you really think i care because i got banned?
    your here still, so you must have cared to come back

10. Lounge   -   #20
    octopussy the softest internet thug i know got ya tail between your legs kid just playin ist good to see you man up lovin the 2.0 thats some funy shit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast