Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok So Everyone Hates Me

Octopussy 2.0
    i would like to say sorry for all the ppl ive pissed so far on this board...everyone but muchspl2 so everyone im sorry ( except muchspl2 )

2. Lounge   -   #2
    You know what they say about having to say "sorry." Better late than never.

Just delete the second part what you wrote...if you do want to get better responses

In&OutOfHere
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Octopussy 2.0
    cant cuz then he will think he won he cant win he must not win hes been swearing at me for the last 2 months

4. Lounge   -   #4
    muchspl2
    you were banned

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Act like a mature person don&#39;t be a child. No one wins or loses here anything.

Ignoring few things helps you move ahead.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 08:05
    you were banned
    why was he banned?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    muchspl2
    too add:

if you would have apologized sooner, you wouldn&#39;t be in the situation you are in now
    no one to blame but your self

8. Lounge   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Monkeee+25 November 2003 - 09:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 25 November 2003 - 09:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 08:05
    you were banned
    why was he banned? [/b][/quote]
    treated everyone like shit and being a all around ass to everyone & it caught up to him

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Octopussy 2.0
    hmm no actually i havent treated anyone but you like shit

dont bring that cd rw thread up again....unless you learn to read

sooooo anyway you started this like one day allova sudden you started swearing at me sooooooooooo stfu mmk?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    muchspl2
    no, not going to STFU
    I am not a mod, I cannot ban anyone, you did things to get your self banned, if you would have not openly told everyone, who you were, I nor anyone would have really given a shit, you changing your name to octopussy 2.0 is just asking for trouble, and you apologize to everyone but me
    fuck that

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast