Thread: Into The Badlands Season 2

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It's back on! Watched most of the first episode last night. Honestly wasn't sure it was going to be brought back for another season. Anyone else giving it a shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I muddled through the first season but didn't find it very good. The second has started off even worse as they seem determined to put emphasis on everything that I don't like about the show.

As a martial arts movie fan/sophmoron and I'm assuming the ideal demographic for such wank shite, they need more of the Asian guy fighting and the sort of hot Widow being sexier and less of basically everything else.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Notice I said *most* of the first episode. Tend to agree with you about it starting off worse than last season. Maybe I have forgotten a lot of it, but it seemed like it was a collection of characters I didn't care about doing disconnected, unimportant things. Well, disconnected Kung-fu things...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I liked the first season, but gave up after the first couple of episode in the second season.