Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vcd Creating....

I appreciate all the replies....thx.....Here's the rundown...Roxio gave me problems when trying to add backgroud and still images to my menus...otherwise it was a pretty cool prog to work with [though I'm not sure it produces the best end results] I dnld Ulead MF, Nero6, VCDeasy, Tpmgenc, Alcohol120% and various players and encoders.... My DVD does play VCD's...not sure about KVCD's yet...I spent several hours trying out some of the progs and they all seem to have their goods and bads...Ulead MF2 looks promising but I didn't get very far before an error message popped up and shut the prog... Anyway, I've got enough to keep me busy for awhile and thx again for the thoughts.....Peace

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Nero can make a menu easy with the new version. If you need a link for the downlaod i can provide it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    I think I have the newest version...Nero 6 Ultra?.....If it isn't, please do and thx again

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Nero came out with NeroVision, its really great. you can make great menus and animate them and even have background music, and its easy.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    @spooger~, Have you tried DVD Builder that comes with EZCD DVD Creator 6 yet, I think this is what you are looking for.

Edit: Here is a pic.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123