Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I lost my virginity today!!!!!

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Doesn't speak to his point about why the apparent need to share that info with strangers.
    What exactly is a stranger? Each person shares a lot of similarities with the rest of humanity. All people become happy when their incomes increase. All people become happy when they are able to get laid. All people become upset when their relatives die. Since all of us become happy or upset for similar reasons, it means we share a bond. The fact that we share a bond means you are not strangers to me at all.
    Last edited by OlegL; 06-20-2017 at 04:51 AM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    What exactly is a stranger? Each person shares a lot of similarities with the rest of humanity. All people become happy when their incomes increase. All people become happy when they are able to get laid. All people become upset when their relatives die. Since all of us become happy or upset for similar reasons, it means we share a bond. The fact that we share a bond means you are not strangers to me at all.
    If you are a Monk or Nun I`m sure OlegL will make an exception to the above membership rules

3. Lounge   -   #53
    People are strange when you're a stranger
    Faces look ugly when you're alone
    Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
    Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain
    When you're strange
    No one remembers your name
    When you're strange

4. Lounge   -   #54
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Not necessarily-- especially on that point. Some relatives are the worst people we ever encounter. Their deaths are a relief.

As for the others, you assume too much. Higher income almost always comes with higher demands and stress-- pressures don't equate to happiness. Similarly to drugs, there are endless downsides to getting laid: unintended pregnancy, jealousy, change in relationship that could result in loss of friendship afterwards, simply BAD experience and disappointment from the partner.

As for your basic premise regarding the human experience, yes, it is when we understand each other that we begin to drop barriers and decide to allow people in our lives. Many end up being gross disappointments and pain, but there are a handful who are worth the struggles. Those people become our friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Friendships are important dude , friendships are important . I don't see anyone giving much importance to it these days .

Sometimes a smile from a girl is all you need to make you happy .

It also makes you quit smoking

6. Lounge   -   #56

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Go back to your jew hole . You plant fucker . You cannot change a plant into a business .True honest opinions nobody wants anymore
    Last edited by captaincaveman; 06-21-2017 at 05:22 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    Go back to your jew hole
    Was that necessary "Fake Goat Fucker" !!!
    Or maybe yet "Cow Manure Worshiper"

Do you like those things said about you??

9. Lounge   -   #59
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    Go back to your jew hole . You plant fucker . You cannot change a plant into an business .True honest opinions nobody wants anymore
    It must be painful to be you. Honest opinion.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    There are like a billion people in the mosques going clueless about a fucking god , and i am not one of it

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast