Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: I lost my virginity today!!!!!

I figure many Europeans lose their virginity to prostitutes. Brothels are more available and tolerated. We should allow it in the US. There's plenty of illegal prostitution going on anyway. Many states could use the tax dollars and regulated brothels would protect the women and johns. It might even help with the sex slave problem. I'm surprised it's legal in parts of Nevada. The Evangelicals can't stand it and control republican politicians. Of course many religious figures preach the perils of prostitution, but enjoy the services (Swaggart).

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I figure many Europeans lose their virginity to prostitute
    Fairly sure mine was to my right hand. European but don`t shake my hand

3. Lounge   -   #103
    First time touching stuffs with stuffs is called losing virginity ?

I lost that at 15 then

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Me too , 5 times to prostitutes and one time to an indian doctor girl who is 5 years younger than me

5. Lounge   -   #105
    So who else wants to lose their virginity today

6. Lounge   -   #106
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by valsan View Post
    Me too , 5 times to prostitutes and one time to an indian doctor girl who is 5 years younger than me
    Playing 'doctor' with the 13 y/o neighbor girl sounds like trouble, pedo...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    What to do , i fuck tourists

8. Lounge   -   #108
    I do not torrent much these days , but i love the bit torrent community

9. Lounge   -   #109
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I figure many Europeans lose their virginity to prostitutes. Brothels are more available and tolerated. We should allow it in the US. There's plenty of illegal prostitution going on anyway. Many states could use the tax dollars and regulated brothels would protect the women and johns. It might even help with the sex slave problem. I'm surprised it's legal in parts of Nevada. The Evangelicals can't stand it and control republican politicians. Of course many religious figures preach the perils of prostitution, but enjoy the services (Swaggart).
    Some just lose money to prostitutes. Had a friend who was still virgin at 17, was a few years younger than me, so a couple of us took him to the local red light area and sent him on his way to find someone who was looking for business. He came back about 20 minutes later, down a wedge of cash but virginity still very much intact. Asked him what happened and he said, he found "a lady" and then they went round the corner and she mugged him. We were not good friends as we just rolled around laughing - it did seem mostly to be his pride that was dented.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    That's why prostitution should be made legal. Everybody involved will be safe and tax dollars can be used for good.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast