Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question

  1. #1
    Is there any software that makes me able to write a word on the movie screen like
    in the tmd moviez you can see the words (Tmd-Moviez) (

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    its called a water mark, why do you need to do that, like what are your intentions ??

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    you can do that through virtualdub..

    use for documentation, it might sound difficult at beginning but you will get the hang of it

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    lightshow's Avatar Asleep at the wheel
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    If you just want to add a watermark on like maybe an intro or something, I'd use an video splitter to split that part off from the rest of the movie.

    Then throw it in a video editing program that has the subititle editor, etc., add a little transparancy then reproduce it as whatever the source as( avi wmv xvid etc.)

    Then use video splitter to join the two files again.

    Otherwise, you have to re-encode the entire movie AGAIN and defintatly have some sort of noticeable loss in quality.
    I miss the days of random nut '03
    Click for more activation options, then activate by telephone. Run the keygen.
    if I call them, aren't they going to get me? (you know, down there)

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    This thread is 4 years old.

    I don't think the thread starter is standing by for answers anymore.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts