Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for rennovation of my home

Hi,

Myself Sonia, from Delhi. In this Diwali season, my family is planning to give new look to my home. We are searching for Interior Design Firms in Delhi which offers best interior designing services. Any one having ideas of best interior designers in Delhi, please help me out.

Thanks

Sonia.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    This is FileSharingTalk.

You're looking for InteriorDesignDelhiSharingTalk.

It's an easy mistake to make.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Please don't take anything Barbarossa says personally as he treats all brown people with equal disdain.

I know and Mulder his wife has tried to reason with him but he just responds with something like " I can't be racist against minorities because there are millions of those Jew bastards and only one of me. Hence they aren't a minority. Simple logic, bitch. Now go and bring me one of the children to beat".
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SoniaSharmaDelhi View Post
    Hi,

Myself Sonia, from Delhi. In this Diwali season, my family is planning to give new look to my home. We are searching for Interior Design Firms in Delhi which offers best interior designing services. Any one having ideas of best interior designers in Delhi, please help me out.

Thanks

Sonia.
    I'm pretty sure you'll just settle for something that is a mix of bright paint, fake gold garage sale items, and abject poverty.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I can rent you a skip in Belfast. Convertible roof, all mod cons if you're willing to squat in a darkened alley to make your dirt. As an added bonus, you get whichever building refuse deposited therein dayly. Safety helmets provided for your many beige offspring. 600 spitcoins a month. Eldest daughter deposit.

skip.jpg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm somewhat disillusioned. Since you are all foreigners I would have thought there would be some sort of shared heathen esprit de corps.

Oh well, live and learn or in Meg's case, live.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ask for file sharing servers in the design

8. Lounge   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Please don't take anything Barbarossa says personally as he treats all brown people with equal disdain.
    I know and Mulder his wife has tried to reason with him but he just responds with something like " I can't be racist against minorities because there are millions of those Jew bastards and only one of me. Hence they aren't a minority. Simple logic, bitch. Now go and bring me one of the children to beat".

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Thanks for the replies friends.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Two ideas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast