Thread: New Secret Tracker!

Unsure

Hello Leechers & Seeders!

In brief, I have been working day and night for a while on a new BitTorrent tracker and now I can say that it's in a good condition to be shared with others.

With that being said, I am looking for dedicated and devoted people who wish to be involved in a such new project during the early stages and play a major role in the future of the tracker.

If you feel that you are interested or can help as an uploader, moderator...etc, you can send me a private message and we will talk further.

Cheers!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    You might want to give people a general idea of what the tracker covers.
    LSS #1

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    It's a private tracker where a person can download movies, games, software...etc

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You're a Fed aren't you and this is some kind of trap.

Nice try, J. Edgar but last time I fell for something like that it cost me five years hard time in the slammer with nothing but a mouse for company.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Process all the films so that they can be watched on TV without black bars, and I'll be your faithful fan.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuznec View Post
    Process all the films so that they can be watched on TV without black bars, and I'll be your faithful fan.
    You have two options really, streatch the movies to your monitor size or understand why directors use different aspect ratios and live with it. One of the two options is kind of stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R26_...ature=youtu.be

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutez View Post
    now I can say that it's in a good condition to be shared with others.
    Then you should open to the public at the same time you look for dedicated and devoted people. Don't assume that "if you build it they will come", there are many other places which have been around for many years. Ask yourself: why would someone want to join my tracker?

I would also suggest against advertising it as "secret", as the term has generally negative connotations (pretentiousness, elitism). If pretentiousness and elitism are the intentions, please discard the previous advice

Good luck!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."