Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggest me a hosting server?

There are so many hosting providers. If you need Onshore then go to Godaddy kind of service provider. If you need Offshore then go to Neatherland hosting service provide

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    coolmath
    HostGator is a good company in the field, however, I'm very tired of the machine wants to close immediately and closes. I've been using a very good site for years when your machine belongs to you.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    I would advise you OVH in the US/CA and Scaleway in EU (both, anti-DDOS and super prices).

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    I suggest Godaddy because it is the best hosting service. Godaddy is certainly the market leader in domains and web hosting. It is the largest domain name registrar in the world and offers one of the best and comprehensive set of website building tools to its customers.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Hi,
    If you want a headache free and fast hosting service then go for dreamhost.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    IT4 INT Company is professional Internet solution for your business in worldwide presence.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Excellent post. I got valuable information here. Thank you!

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Decide how much hand-holding you'll require. Essential client administration gives access to email, ticket and telephone support.

Gauge the measure of traffic you expect (and be straightforward with yourself).

Comprehend server types.

Pick a convenient substance the board framework to maintain a strategic distance from lock-in.

Possess your space name.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    I guess it depends how serious you want to get with your hosting and what features you need.

For simple personal projects, you can host web pages directly from GitHub for free. On top of that there are services such as Heroku where you can bring up more complex sites built with PHP, NodeJS etc and not pay a dime as long as the web site is not hammered with requests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12