Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Memories..........

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@25 November 2003 - 17:20
    nawty girl stories too huh?

i was about 8 years old, my brother 10... we used to play with friends in the "bush".. which in oz is unclaimed scrub, sort of like a forrest..

the twins (boys from 2 houses down) and my brother decided it would be fun to see if they could light a fire... and they did...

i got sort of stuck in the middle and panicked (as you would)... ran into a spiders web complete with spider... screamed (as you would)... and promptly ran up a tree... i have no idea how i got up the tree, but i was about 30ft up.. and stuck... :">

my Nan said she could hear me screaming from where we lived, and sure enough not only did the fire brigade have to put out the ummm little fire... but they ended up having to call in a rescue squad to get me out of the tree... :"> :">

the boys got grounded for weeks... me... i just get horribly embarressed every time they mention it... (as they do frequently)... :"> :">
    Now that was a real beauty!!!

Love to hear stories like that!!!

Yogi

2. Lounge   -   #22
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@25 November 2003 - 15:20
    nawty girl stories too huh?

i was about 8 years old, my brother 10... we used to play with friends in the "bush".. which in oz is unclaimed scrub, sort of like a forrest..

the twins (boys from 2 houses down) and my brother decided it would be fun to see if they could light a fire... and they did...

i got sort of stuck in the middle and panicked (as you would)... ran into a spiders web complete with spider... screamed (as you would)... and promptly ran up a tree... i have no idea how i got up the tree, but i was about 30ft up.. and stuck... :">

my Nan said she could hear me screaming from where we lived, and sure enough not only did the fire brigade have to put out the ummm little fire... but they ended up having to call in a rescue squad to get me out of the tree... :"> :">

the boys got grounded for weeks... me... i just get horribly embarressed every time they mention it... (as they do frequently)... :"> :">
    Aw babe, that doesn't sound like you were actually naughty though, just in the wrong place at the wrong time

Sniper.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Yogi... I'll leave you to start that thread...

I have to get to bed, it's half past midnite here (how'd it get so late so fast????)

hiya honey *hugggs*

nite nite all... have fun....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by ang3968@25 November 2003 - 15:15
    ooo... that tickles&#33;&#33;&#33;

Stop

Don&#39;t

Stop

Don&#39;t stop........

Yogi... actually I don&#39;t have any naughty girl stories.... ... I was tooo much of a prude growing up..... got some more recent ones tho
    heh I&#39;ll carry on then heh (I&#39;m curious what the is indicating heh )

Another, and this time it&#39;s, in my eye&#39;s at least, a worse childhood memory than my other one...

When I was 12 I stole 2 cassette singles from a little musicshop in my local town centre

To this day I don&#39;t know how I got away with it, but I did try to make up for it a few year&#39;s later when I was in there again as I saw someone else stealing &#33;alot&#33; of T-shirt&#39;s from there (They were so obvious, they just grabbed aload of them and shoved them under their shirt&#39;s lol) so I told the staff in there and pointed the guy doing it out as he was leaving the store Unfortunately, they didn&#39;t catch him

Sniper.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I have never had sex with Monic........oh, wrong thread

I remember creeping under the sheets with a girl the same age as me (about 8 or 9 i guess) using a torch to look at each others....hmmmm...ladidah - It was a sleep over, but her mum walked into the bedroom after hearing all the giggles and i got the shite kicked out of me

Since then, i&#39;ve allways had a fear of torches -

Yogi - i like your sig BTW peace :beerchug:

UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #26
    @ UKMan - "Since then, i&#39;ve allways had a fear of torches"? You get the shit kicked out of you by her mother and all your affraid of is torches and not mothers? rofl

Sniper.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@25 November 2003 - 23:27
    Aw babe, that doesn&#39;t sound like you were actually naughty though, just in the wrong place at the wrong time

Sniper.
    well i always thought i was nawty for running up the tree and making such a fuss that the firemen and the rescue squad had to come and get me out&#33;.. :">

and from that i ended up with a huge phobia about spiders too..

8. Lounge   -   #28
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@25 November 2003 - 17:16
    @ UKMan - "Since then, i&#39;ve allways had a fear of torches"? You get the shit kicked out of you by her mother and all your affraid of is torches and not mothers? rofl

Sniper.
    I rather enjoy mothers kicking the..........oops - too much info, too much info

Peace
    UKMan

9. Lounge   -   #29
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by UKMan+26 November 2003 - 02:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 26 November 2003 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SniperInTheShadows@25 November 2003 - 17:16

Sniper.

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m a mother.......

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by UKMan@25 November 2003 - 16:24

Peace
    UKMan
    rofl I thought you were saying "I rather enjoy their mother&#39;s licking me" there at first heh

Sniper.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast