Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Memories..........

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by AussieSheila+26 November 2003 - 10:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 26 November 2003 - 10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@26 November 2003 - 18:14
    Come sheila&#33;&#33;&#33;

After TheTame Boys it time for the Main Act:

NaughtySheila&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi
    Yeah I did thanks.

[/b][/quote]
    Morning, dear&#33;

You did what???????

Yogi

2. Lounge   -   #42
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ Ozbabe Honey - That&#39;s definitely a bit naughtier than just being stuck up a tree lol Soz that you ended up being kicked out of the class though due to it, that&#39;s very harsh

Still though, doesn&#39;t everyone wind their teachers up whilst at school? lol I remember during my later year&#39;s at school I ended up in a class with a really good science teacher (he was one of the best teachers in the school along with the art teacher, as he didn&#39;t treat us all like we were moron&#39;s or worthless and he would try to make the lesson&#39;s as interesting as possible, sometime&#39;s even wandering off subject and talking about stuff that had nothing to do with science really lol).

However, we used to take advantage of his teaching methods sometimes and would deliberately try to distract him from the subject at hand and edge him onto other subject&#39;s just to get out of learning science lol More often than not it worked, but sometimes he realised what we were doing and would let us know he realised rofl

&#33;sigh&#33; Remembering stuff like that is great, it&#39;s a nice memory to remember

Sniper.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    1st grade: this girl offered me a nickel to pee in front of her. Of course I accepted for, hey, a nickel is a nickel. Right? Well, needless to say, I wasn&#39;t the only boy making nickels. One day, a different boy was caught in the act and he also named a few other boys. Luckily, my name never came up but I was a nervous reck until the end of the school year.

Boys and girls, the moral of this story is: I should&#39;ve charged at least a quarter&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #44
    @ Darth Sushi - Uu, I really don&#39;t know what to make of that lol

How old were you and this girl? lol

At least you didn&#39;t get caught lol

Shouldn&#39;t the moral be "If your going to get paid for something like that, make sure it&#39;s more exciting?" heh

Sniper.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 10:08
    @ Darth Sushi - Uu, I really don&#39;t know what to make of that lol

How old were you and this girl? lol

At least you didn&#39;t get caught lol

Shouldn&#39;t the moral be "If your going to get paid for something like that, make sure it&#39;s more exciting?" heh

Sniper.
    1st grade: age five, six

6. Lounge   -   #46
    I used to go on crime sprees with my bro.

We used to steal all kinds of shit from squeaky toys to nintendo 64&#39;s. It was fun and my hands feel itchy just thinking about it

P2P has saved me from stealing from the shops

When i was in Primary school, i used to think i was two people and i used to carry around a pair of scissors and call my self the slasher LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;

I used to run around the school running the scissors on the walls creating sparks freakin people out.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by neattairoski@26 November 2003 - 10:04
    I used to go on crime sprees with my bro.

We used to steal all kinds of shit from squeaky toys to nintendo 64&#39;s. It was fun and my hands feel itchy just thinking about it

P2P has saved me from stealing from the shops

When i was in Primary school, i used to think i was two people and i used to carry around a pair of scissors and call my self the slasher LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;

I used to run around the school running the scissors on the walls creating sparks freakin people out.

I don&#39;t know if you realise this but you&#39;ve made a very good, and positive, point there&#33;

Companies get upset at peep&#39;s dl&#39;ing their stuff of the internet, but it is better to do that than to steal their product&#39;s from a shop as that way the shop still has product&#39;s in stock which &#33;can&#33; be sold to peep&#39;s, and those that dl are generaly (not always, so i&#39;m not stereotyping here) ones that wouldn&#39;t buy stuff from a shop anyway&#33;

Perhap&#39;s they should consider that lol

Sniper.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Thats why i added the p2p thing

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 16:49
    @ Ozbabe Honey - That&#39;s definitely a bit naughtier than just being stuck up a tree lol Soz that you ended up being kicked out of the class though due to it, that&#39;s very harsh
    Sniper hon... i deserved everything i got&#33;.. I drove the poor guy crazy... so crazy that he used to come into class shaking&#33;..

And after 6 weeks of me tormenting him, to be kicked out of his class was only fair... especially as i found out a few years later that at the end of that school year he actually stopped teaching

Ive always felt really guilty about it too...

10. Lounge   -   #50
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Oh dear I have done some stuff in my time

A good one was getting caught shopifting from a shop where, unknown to me, one of my step dad&#39;s friends worked.

yep, you guessed it - he caught me&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bastard let me go from the shop but still told my folks

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast