Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few Uploads

I share more than 1000 files, mostly mp3, and I noticed that the number of uploads is much lower than it was about 1 or 2 years ago. I leave k++ open for hours but I only have 5 or 6 uploads. There was a time when I would have tens of uploads. Is there a reason for this?
    Downloads are also much more difficult. It's hard to get more then 1 sources for every download. But it was not so difficult before.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Well, from what I've noticed people aren't downloading songs as much anymore. Mostly movies and TV shows. And there's less people, so that's a factor.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Incorrigibl3@25 November 2003 - 22:53
    Well, from what I've noticed people aren't downloading songs as much anymore. Mostly movies and TV shows. And there's less people, so that's a factor.
    I agree!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    will you shut up with that agree crap well yea i noticied that too not a lot of people are uploading period

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I believe that disabling the ablity to browse a users files has also effected this as well.

@Rapfan, that was a little bit unnecessary

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by magilvia@25 November 2003 - 09:32
    I share more than 1000 files, mostly mp3, and I noticed that the number of uploads is much lower than it was about 1 or 2 years ago. I leave k++ open for hours but I only have 5 or 6 uploads. There was a time when I would have tens of uploads. Is there a reason for this?
    Downloads are also much more difficult. It's hard to get more then 1 sources for every download. But it was not so difficult before.
    Are you firewalled or on a router?

If so, you're probably blocking many/most users who might want to download FROM you.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Only zonealarm.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by magilvia@25 November 2003 - 15:32
    what is your name on kazaa? which songs are you offering - come
    and I will downlaod from you if that makes you happy - and I would be
    second source for your files...

sometimes some hard to find songs which only a few people searche for
    could be few uploads, e.g. Richard Hartley - A thousand Acres - one guy
    started an upload "Maybe Maybe you have..." I was happy to see that cause
    I could not find this soudntrack on kazaa - so I am the only one who share it
    Some guys on slsk also got it from me and share it now

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by RapFan@25 November 2003 - 23:20
    will you shut up with that agree crap well yea i noticied that too not a lot of people are uploading period
    What's ur problem man? I'm just quoting what I noticed!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    internet.news
    Originally posted by RapFan@25 November 2003 - 16:20
    will you shut up with that agree crap  well yea i noticied that too not a lot of people are uploading period
    I think we have something like the "nice dreams " but I really mean it
    it is coming from my heart deepest part of my souls

don't worry, you are just a human, rapfan normal if you get a little angry if something appears several times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast