Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: K++ Suggestion

Originally posted by aldo@1 December 2003 - 08:04
    yes (at least in theory), just go to KTool's File Organizer -> Options, then put the full path of the antivirus in the field "Execute this program/sound after download".
    Have you tried it. Please be more specific. Is this automatic after d/loading. Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    aldo's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by camille+1 December 2003 - 12:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille @ 1 December 2003 - 12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aldo@1 December 2003 - 08:04
    yes (at least in theory), just go to KTool&#39;s File Organizer -> Options, then put the full path of the antivirus in the field "Execute this program/sound after download".
    Have you tried it. Please be more specific. Is this automatic after d/loading. Thanks [/b][/quote]
    yes, it is automatic if the file organizer is enabled. When a download is completed, KTool moves the file to a subfolder, then execute the specified program.

You can do the same using the internal File Organizer found in KL Extensions.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by aldo@1 December 2003 - 20:47
    yes, it is automatic if the file organizer is enabled. When a download is completed, KTool moves the file to a subfolder, then execute the specified program.

You can do the same using the internal File Organizer found in KL Extensions.
    I&#39;ll try it buddy, thanks. Hope this will be successful

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    It didn&#39;t work buddy, in fact the crack that I d/loaded is infected.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    IMHO, keeping Auto-Protect enabled at all times is the only bullet-proof solution. No matter how much it may dry your resources (and normally it shouldn&#39;t affect them much, except if you have a really slow PC), it is always better to be safe than sorry.

I run Norton Internet Security (which has also the firewall part), and I have seen numerous threats saved before they did damage (malicious mail attachments, virulent d/ls, etc.). I would suggest everyone does the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123