Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serious Question

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    try not to get an erection when the doctor feels your balls, i did and dr. john davies has never forgiven me or spoken to me since.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    You people take the piss ..... he's new and maybe just mucking about but I've been in that situation and there's no need to joke about it. Just don't reply ...

I'm sure its nothing, there are times when cysts form but are nothing to worry about as they go after a while. Check daily and if you notice a slight change from day to day with it getting bigger and smaller, plus it isn't rock hard and can be pressed slightly smaller, you should be fine.

Still go visit a doctor though, its best to be safe then sorry and if it is anything serious then you will be told and cured early on where nothing can go wrong.

Whatever happens, good luck.

Edit: Maybe your right clocker, but I dont see any other place this kind of question would go and he asks it to be treated seriously ...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I just meant that someone is worried about a serious concern and some people took the piss, I get wrong for posting stupid stuff in a "Supposed" srious thread, but I would never take the piss in something to do with someones health.

I'm not having a go at anyone here, I just wanted to point out that maybe, just maybe this guy is actually worried so we should show a little compassion, it does'nt hurt

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    All right then.

I apologize for not taking this as seriously as it was apparently intended.

My advice would be to go to a doctor immediately.

In future, perhaps a more suitable forum for your legitimate medical concerns would be appropriate.

And no, Hardware World is not what I'm talking about.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Sorry Clocker, I was'nt having a go honest, just trying to make a point is all

Gisa kiss and make up hey

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I do wish people would'nt post things like that.............my monitor tastes gross dude

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 03:53
    I do wish people would'nt post things like that.............my monitor tastes gross dude    

Jonno B)
    Dried sperm is an acquired taste, apparently.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    internet.news
    I did not hear about it - ask your someone you can really trustfully
    share your thoughts openly or go the doctor

10. Lounge   -   #30
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by hobbes+25 November 2003 - 22:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 25 November 2003 - 22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 03:53
    I do wish people would&#39;nt post things like that.............my monitor tastes gross dude

Jonno B)
    Dried sperm is an acquired taste, apparently. [/b][/quote]
    OMFG - hobbes I just spit water across the room reading that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast