Thread: Must have tracker

Hey you all..
    What it would be a most have tracker(s)? Besides the well-known mainstream trackers, what would you recommend.. trackers/forums..
    I'm interested in communities which provides active community of any general topic, interesting talks and/or hard to find p2p content.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Can you be a little more specific, you say P2P well, that is a broad statement, music, movies, tv, ect

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedMojo View Post
    Can you be a little more specific, you say P2P well, that is a broad statement, music, movies, tv, ect
    General is alright, there's a lot of topics to get involve into (music, movies, books, tv, p2p, etc) but something interesting...
    not regular count to million posts, last watched movie/tv or rate the avatar above...

I used to hang on some IRC but are mostly dead now and there's no interesting topics in new ones...
    I don't know if it's me that I'm getting old or what.... or that I'm in the wrong places, but it seems that bittorrent community is not what it was 8-10 years ago...

I'm not that old in FST... but I was reading around and there were so much activity in here back in the days. Where's everybody nowadays?

I thought maybe some could recommend sites, trackers/forums/irc ...