Thread: Xp Sp1

Can someone please help me crack this? I've tried several hacks in Kazaa but they haven't worked...I don't have a corporate edition of XP, I only have XP Home Edition...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by johnboy@12 February 2003 - 01:31
    Can someone please help me crack this? I've tried several hacks in Kazaa but they haven't worked...I don't have a corporate edition of XP, I only have XP Home Edition...
    All you need to do is do a search in Kazaa for Windows XP SP1 hack.
    This will give you details on how to attach a new activation ID to your OS. This way you can get all of the updates.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yeah i've tried that but i think it only works with Coroporate Edition of windows XP. I've followed instructions but still nothing...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by johnboy@12 February 2003 - 01:53
    yeah i've tried that but i think it only works with Coroporate Edition of windows XP. I've followed instructions but still nothing...
    Type in this in the search field:

Windows Xp Home

I found several Home Key Generator programs.
    You may want to download a couple of them until you find one that works. Sometimes people share programs that actually don't work.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks Yanks...I'll try that now

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Try:-

http://www.cdrsoft.cc/index3.html

for cracks & serials. There's a box at the bottom right of the page, enter the name of the program your after and a new window opens with all the sites that have it.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    all you need is a valid key, via a key generator, then you can use an xp tweak program to change the fake key you have, you can also do this via regedit, but best not to.....