Thread: Acp

The way that I understand acp works, is that it basicallt figures out the setting for you to make it fir on one cd then saves that as a job in tmpgenc, which is great. However is there anyway to export the template so that it can be loaded in TMPGENC manually?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    internet.news
    what is ACP? adress?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool@25 November 2003 - 21:31
    The way that I understand acp works, is that it basicallt figures out the setting for you to make it fir on one cd then saves that as a job in tmpgenc, which is great. However is there anyway to export the template so that it can be loaded in TMPGENC manually?
    Download from here
    http://www.kvcd.net/dvd-models.html

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    yea, have a look at the second method in my sig
    you can do it manually

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    NoNo, poorly worded question my fault.

What I understand is that ACP makes its own templates, if this is wrong and it just uses the standard ones that are available stop reading this now and just say yes on your next post. and thank you.

The thing that I want is a little bit more customizable templates, as some of the inbetween ones do not yeid good results. For example the 100minute templates, both mpeg 1 and 2 are shit. The 120's are not bad, but no where neat the 90's. I usually just use the 90's and if I cannot get it to fit on 1 CD after some chopping will just make it two disks. WHat i was hoping was to be able to load a video file into ACP, it make me a template for say a 95 minute movie, and then load that into TMPgenc. It must make a job file for tmpgenc somewhere, as I do not see any other way that it could run the process.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    yes

it uses the standard kvcd template

you should look into avisynth, just right a avi script to do what you want
    avisynth is the most underrated program for converting movies, its the go between guy for everything
    just read dvdrhelp.com and kvcd.net and learn about it, not very good at it myself cause its not very user friendly

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Thats too bad , oh well thanks for the info. I really do not have time to learn anything new so I guess I will just stick to what is working.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    if you follow the second guide, its pretty full proof
    you can also cheat some times try to just load the templets in tmpgenc that you like and run it. let tmpgenc convert the audio & video

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 23:27
    if you follow the second guide, its pretty full proof
    you can also cheat some times try to just load the templets in tmpgenc that you like and run it. let tmpgenc convert the audio & video
    No I know how to do that and am quite experienced. I meant exerimenting with avisynth.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    mavrik
    thank u so much