Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karaoke file sharing section

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    All of it would have been pointless if the morans weren’t so easily swayed. But unfortunately there are a million apathetic dipshits who vote based on facebook memes and bumper sticker sayings. Meanwhile I just keep voting for sensible third party candidates that get 3% of the vote.
    Plus, you have RED states that have rigged the vote (voter suppression). Republicans that rather vote for rapists and wife beaters than a Democrat. The Democrats take the highroad and won't fight dirty like Republicans and get rolled over. Both parties have become drunk with power and to invested in self preservation. They care more about themselves and their party, than the American people.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    mdmahoon
    The vocal-free tracks you sing at bars are made by companies like Sound Choice, who is now fighting illegal downloading to survive.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    I just recently came across a program that supposedly can remove vocals from MP3s. Haven't tried it out yet. I have some death metal albums that I like the music, but not the vocals (if you can even call them that).

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    mplayer has a karaoke filter too. These things generally exploit the fact vocals are usually panned center during mixing; results are generally "okay", but it all depends on the singer's voice range and how the track mixing was actually done.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Yeah, the webpage for the program said it won't always work 100%. Some songs will still have the vocals present, but it will be very faint. While others it just won't work very well.

Now if I can just remember what albums I wanted to clean up and where I put them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12