Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android game downloads-- please help!!!

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My daughter has been very excited for some of the Five Nights at Freddy's and Minecraft and other similar stuff. Not being the type who willfully pays the astronomical sums (I've seen insanity such as $6.99 and $2.99.... ), I thought I'd turn to you shady and nefarious types for help.

Sincerely yours in cheapness and larceny, Meg
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    haxoff.net
    apkdot.com
    apk4free.net
    onhax.me

These look a bit shady, but I can personally vouch for them. No malware or anything, the only catch is having to find the right download button

Make sure to check out the Spotify mods while you're at it, could save a few more bucks
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thank you, anon. Will take a look later today.

I don't use spotify much, but it seems every time i do, they want/insist on me updating their software. Do these mods require frequent attention and updating?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I don't use spotify much, but it seems every time i do, they want/insist on me updating their software. Do these mods require frequent attention and updating?
    Automatic updates will overwrite the mod, so turn that off. Updates for it must be downloaded and installed manually, but aren't released often enough to be a hassle.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks again, my friend

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thanks for the links anon. I've just started getting into using Android devices.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    You're both welcome

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I've just started getting into using Android devices.
    After you've been acquainted with them for a while, make sure to look up what rooting is and how you can do it.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    After you've been acquainted with them for a while, make sure to look up what rooting is and how you can do it.
    I take offense, sir!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Oink oink

10. File Sharing   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast