Thread: The Nazi thread

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    This thread has a historical purpose and it should include history, ideology, concepts or any other related topics.
    This idea came to me after I just watched a documentary show about Hitler's steel beast, Amerika, a train used by Nazis to crisscross Deutschland or the occupied territories to meet other leaders like Musolini or Franco and set the military strategies.

PS: I'm not Jew and I don't hate/love them, so I'm kinda neutral.

PS2: I'm not Swiss either.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    The proper term would be "Jewish", not Jew (at least in the USA). I'm not Jewish either, btw.

I have watched a lot of history shows about the Nazis and WWII. They did a lot of crazy stuff, experiment wise. When you have no limit on right or wrong, anything will be done, in the name of science or God. I'm sure some of the things we take for granted today came about during those days. The Germans are know for their engineering.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    The proper term would be "Jewish", not Jew (at least in the USA).
    Serious question. When exactly did we stop using "Heb"?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The proper term would be "Jewish", not Jew (at least in the USA).
    Serious question. When exactly did we stop using "Heb"?
    Good Question

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I have watched a lot of history shows about the Nazis and WWII. They did a lot of crazy stuff, experiment wise. When you have no limit on right or wrong, anything will be done, in the name of science or God. I'm sure some of the things we take for granted today came about during those days. The Germans are know for their engineering.
    Watching Avengers or Captain America Movies don't count
    I think the best educational movie to watch is Inglorious Bastards, and really good TV series, check out Hogans Heroes

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Watching Avengers or Captain America Movies don't count
    I think the best educational movie to watch is Inglorious Bastards, and really good TV series, check out Hogans Heroes
    They did some crazy shit experimenting with animals. I have a video of it (might be BBC). Adding a second head to a dog. I think even switching heads of two dogs. Who knows what they did to humans.

We can thank the Germans for steroids (the good stuff).

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    We can thank the Germans for steroids (the good stuff).
    Well i guess we can agree the Russians don't have that talent

When it came to experimenting, not sure what you saw or believe, i can say when it came to Nazi ideology, anyone that didn't fit Hitlers dream profile was slaughtered, even know he personally didn't. And no matter what propaganda you believe or see in the media today, that is the reality...
    All you have to do today is follow the Middle East for a while, same ideology. And if your meaning of experimenting is how many people you can kill, and get away with it, then yes the Nazis were great engineers..
    Last edited by shaina; 03-07-2018 at 06:56 AM.