Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Nor'easter

  1. #21
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,474
    He covers it up nicely though by telling everyone that he had a sudden desire to have a closer look at the ground.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  2. Lounge   -   #22
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Speaking of randomly falling over... Hi shay

  3. Lounge   -   #23
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    TIL Canadia has a football league
    We actually have a Football league, the CFL , but it sucks ass!!!. They have been talking about it for years, and the Bills(Buffalo) play a few games here, and they have to revamp the seating in the Rogers Center to accommodate it. And to get one now it will be over a Billion smackers just for a franchise, and that is not including the new stadium they have to build to NFL standards. Plus if the investors do decide, the CFL will be history across Canada, considering the NFL team will be in Toronto.
    To be honest, It does surprise me that no one has stepped up yet, since we now have a NBA team (Toronto Raptors), it generates huge revenue!!!

    Football Soccer Champs

    YearInReview-Decemver.png
    Last edited by shaina; 03-13-2018 at 02:05 AM.

  4. Lounge   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,978
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    TIL Canadia has a football league
    We actually have a Football league, the CFL , but it sucks ass!!!. They have been talking about it for years, and the Bills(Buffalo) play a few games here, and they have to revamp the seating in the Rogers Center to accommodate it. And to get one now it will be over a Billion smackers just for a franchise, and that is not including the new stadium they have to build to NFL standards. Plus if the investors do decide, the CFL will be history across Canada, considering the NFL team will be in Toronto.
    To be honest, It does surprise me that no one has stepped up yet, since we now have a NBA team (Toronto Raptors), it generates huge revenue!!!

    Football Soccer Champs

    YearInReview-Decemver.png
    Just glanced at that pic and thought, "How many quarterbacks do they need????" Then realized it was a girly 'football' team.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  5. Lounge   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,474
    Isn't a real sport unless either 90% of the athletes are Black or else there are engines involved.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  6. Lounge   -   #26
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Isn't a real sport unless either 90% of the athletes are Black or else there are engines involved.


    http _o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_db4b79babf68d5ff32d905addeb4e7fa_205895365_18104767.jpg

    raps-mediadayschedule-091316.jpg
    Last edited by shaina; 03-14-2018 at 01:31 PM.

  7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,978
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Isn't a real sport unless either 90% of the athletes are Black or else there are engines involved.
    Cycling doesn't have many blacks because if that many stolen bicycles showed up in one location, the cops would raid them.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  8. Lounge   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,474
    Actually there were a lot of African-American cyclists until the unfortunate blackface incident of '08.

    424fbf3a7b3ed8f5a827745d22d73963.jpg
    It's all Meg's fault.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •