Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, I have to give up on this site.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I feel I need to maintain at least a modest level of racism in case I ever visit the South.

Or the Midwest.

Also Boston.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Is Boston the one where everyone pretends to be Irish?

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    You have to realize that in the 60's a large number of african americans were brought up to Boston from the South to get away from the racism (really a political maneuver by Ted Kennedy). The white southerns didn't like them being considered equals and started treating them worse than before. Unfortunately there was no real plan to provide for all of them. The housing provided was not great and no jobs were available. Boston was a mixture of white people of different backgrounds (mostly Irish (South Boston) and Italian (North End), and other European nationalities). For the most part they all got along, but most neighborhoods were segregated (by choice). Things changed when "the blacks" were bused up here. Poor conditions got worse and tensions rose. Crime rose and hate grew. And an unfortunate part of human nature is parents passed along their prejudices. If a comprehensive plan was in place to integrate them into the community, things could have turned out much different. What do you expect when politicians make decisions based on helping their career than helping their constituents.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    life too high , stay low , life too low , stay low

5. Lounge   -   #105
    you mr idol eyes is a fucking disgrace to a fucking rotten society that does not even deserve an intellectual angle ,
    the world is a fartbook which you and me know what it is by now

nobody needs you

6. Lounge   -   #106
    you are not a muslim , you are not a jew
    you are a fucking clueless christian sucking that 100% account extremely hard

leave that foreskin alone or go share it with your wife

7. Lounge   -   #107
    because i see myself self sufficient , thanks for all the jack your people has to offer to the world

8. Lounge   -   #108
    also don't get shot in the street , take care

9. Lounge   -   #109
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    The Boston I know is where everyone pretends to be English, even though they are Polish or Bulgarian, or Albanian. Visiting Asda is like walking into the heart of eastern Europe. If you find a genuine Englishman you have hit the jackpot.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think the count is low because one adult male triples as a brother, father & cousin around those parts

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast