Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously, I have to give up on this site.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Lacks reference to significant other bursting in to spoil the fun so I doubt it was real life.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Never has properly understood one sentence properly in my entire life time , pretty close to . Starting from 2008

3. Lounge   -   #23
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by deepchristiyen View Post
    Never has properly understood one sentence properly in my entire life time , pretty close to . Starting from 2008
    Never understood what one sentence you just said, did I.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Showtime channel has been running a marathon of Star Wars movies building up to the new one. It left me confused to as why so many people still love Star Wars as the last five films have been genuinely awful.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    The Phantom Menace wasn't that bad even if the movie looks more like cartoons.
    Moreover, the soundtrack is amazing.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Try to step back from the distraction of the special effects and the costumes and objectively view the acting, the dialogue and the plot. It's not an exaggeration to say that a lot of high school productions are better than this.

A stencil set.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Haven't watched and quite frankly will probably never watch any Star Wars movie.

Something I own up to with pride.

(May have exaggerated a bit there for dramatic effect: did watch Attack of the Clones (2002) but it was enough for me to know that this stuff isn't for me).

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin View Post
    Haven't watched and quite frankly will probably never watch any Star Wars movie.

Something I own up to with pride.

(May have exaggerated a bit there for dramatic effect: did watch Attack of the Clones (2002) but it was enough for me to know that this stuff isn't for me).
    So you watched some shit prequel and used it to cast judgement on one the most famous series ever made? Get out.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #29
    One of the most famous series of the last couple of decades is The Twilight Saga which on a per film basis put about as many asses in seats as Stars Wars series has. I bet, Skiz you've passed judgment of those gawd awful ghey teen vampire movies without likewise ever having seen one.

All I'm saying is that everything regardless of merit is going to have both it's detractors and it's acolytes.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I thought what they did with Luke in the latest one was *fantastic*. We saw rise in our lifetime from farm boy to near god. Powerful, I thought. :yoda:
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast