Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously, I have to give up on this site.

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I thought what they did with Luke in the latest one was *fantastic*. We saw rise in our lifetime from farm boy to near G-D. Powerful, I thought. :yoda:
    I agree Meg, I wouldn't have used the G-D comparison thing, I would use wise and fearful of the force, both good and dark side, and i didn't read the book series, so i am not sure if they made Luke that dark either...

But i can say if you liked the first three movies, it kind of drove you to watch the rest, good or bad . You can say that with the Star Trek movie series as well, if you were into that, and will say the first movie with Shatner and Nemoy sucked ass!!!, but the rest of them were good. The same with the Batman series, in my opinion Christian Bale was an awesome caped crusader, and when it came to the Joker Ledger beats out Nicholson. But i also thought Jared Leto playing the joker in Suicide Squad was awesome!!, what would that have done if he played in the Dark Knight series??
    Really you could use the Bond series as an example as well, and i can say i loved them all pretty much except one, but it was still watchable.
    Again my opinion
    Last edited by shaina; 04-01-2018 at 06:20 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    One of the most famous series of the last couple of decades is The Twilight Saga which on a per film basis put about as many asses in seats as Stars Wars series has.
    Without searching stats, i believe it Idol, and i guarantee novelty sales the same, the Twilight series is up there. I have one in my household that loved it, but it wasn't my cup of tea

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Star wars is a bunch of cum drenched cock wombles pissing about for 2 hours!! It's never not been shit. The remake series of Battlestar galactica, that's decent, well thought out scifi - star wars is let's all get to the millennium foreskin, we need to go fast, no ones ever gone that fast, let me press this foreskin button there we went fast. Wow that's smashing, well done. Harrison Ford has never been good in anything, he'd just fly it into a tree in real life. Every film of it is made to sell toys to a bunch of little pissflaps. They're like the transformer films just absolute nonsense. I heard the first film was based on Vietnam except there were no cunts in Vietnam. Fuck star wars right in its gaping bumflaps.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Star wars is a bunch of cum drenched cock wombles pissing about for 2 hours!! It's never not been shit. The remake series of Battlestar galactica, that's decent, well thought out scifi - star wars is let's all get to the millennium foreskin, we need to go fast, no ones ever gone that fast, let me press this foreskin button there we went fast. Wow that's smashing, well done. Harrison Ford has never been good in anything, he'd just fly it into a tree in real life. Every film of it is made to sell toys to a bunch of little pissflaps. They're like the transformer films just absolute nonsense. I heard the first film was based on Vietnam except there were no cunts in Vietnam. Fuck star wars right in its gaping bumflaps.
    Interesting analogy Mulder, Battlestar was pretty Beedi Beedi Beedi good
    And i guess this series didn't tickle your fancy either Happy Easter!!

Last edited by shaina; 04-01-2018 at 02:19 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Star wars is a bunch of cum drenched cock wombles pissing about for 2 hours!!
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    [...]the Star Trek movie series as well, if you were into that, and will say the first movie with Shatner and Nemoy sucked ass!!!
    I thought the concept of Voyager getting lost in space while seeking all knowledge -- and various alien races giving it just that until the point where it became self-aware and returned home was beyond brilliant.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    [QUOTE=megabyteme;3802974]
    I thought the concept of Voyager getting lost in space while seeking all knowledge -- and various alien races giving it just that until the point where it became self-aware and returned home was beyond brilliant.
    Ya right... Just tell the truth and say you liked when Shatner got to make mad passionate anal sex to all of those aliens, and really trying to guess how old they really are
    The other question is do you think Kirk wore condoms

You want real knowledge, watch Davey and Goliath or Tripping The Rift

Attachment 179539
    Last edited by shaina; 04-03-2018 at 12:14 PM. Reason: added a thought

8. Lounge   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

.... watch Davey and Goliath....
    Children are blind to the fact of that being little more than right wing Christian propaganda, much like I never considered how consummately ghey this was until now.

Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    OTOH, Dastardly and Mutley in their Flying Machines (1969) and Biker Mice from Mars (1993) were epic cartoon TV series.

My (Christian) aunt used to switch the TV off when she caught us watching either.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    ... watch Davey and Goliath....
    Children are blind to the fact of that being little more than right wing Christian propaganda, much like I never considered how consummately ghey this was until now.
    Funny Idol, when you woke up early sunday morning, that was always the first show on, now looking back i don't know why i didn't just wake up a wee bit
    later
    Going back to Hercules, i also think i would have cooked that annoying newt fuck and fed him to my dog

Oh the good ol days Idol...

Last edited by shaina; 04-03-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast