Thread: Avengers: Infinity War

Who else is super excited for Infinity wars, please share your thoughts and theories. lets have a discussion right here. Do think Thanos will have the stone for Soul ?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I hope it is good, but I think the studios have been milking the superhero movies too much. We need a variety. Too much of one thing and you lose interest. Even Chris Evans said he is done with Captain America. Too much flash and not enough substance. Hopefully they can end it on a high note.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I hope it is good, but I think the studios have been milking the superhero movies too much. We need a variety. Too much of one thing and you lose interest. Even Chris Evans said he is done with Captain America. Too much flash and not enough substance. Hopefully they can end it on a high note.
    Is The Flash in it? He's not an Avenger, or are they relying on some comic crossover for the film?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I hope it is good, but I think the studios have been milking the superhero movies too much. We need a variety. Too much of one thing and you lose interest. .
    I totally agree with you but I found Infinity Wars to be actually pretty good, give or take a superhero or two.

I suppose if your whole multi-billion dollar empire hinges on something, you tend to put in the effort to try and make it good.

Btw, spoiler, Don't look for much resolution here.. It's a two parter and was originally conceived to be only one movie.

Anyway Marvel comics shouldn't be this dissected and taken this seriously by anyone over 17. I don't give a fuck as to the history of Thanos or which powers Ms Marvel is going to have in the next movie. Just keep my attention and give me some starlet in a tight fitting costume and I'm good to go.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I hope it is good, but I think the studios have been milking the superhero movies too much. We need a variety. Too much of one thing and you lose interest. .
    I totally agree with you but I found Infinity Wars to be actually pretty good, give or take a superhero or two.

I suppose if your whole multi-billion dollar empire hinges on something, you tend to put in the effort to try and make it good.

Btw, spoiler, Don't look for much resolution here.. It's a two parter and was originally conceived to be only one movie.

Anyway Marvel comics shouldn't be this dissected and taken this seriously by anyone over 17. I don't give a fuck as to the history of Thanos or which powers Ms Marvel is going to have in the next movie. Just keep my attention and give me some starlet in a tight fitting costume and I'm good to go.
    Then... I can't wait Idol, we just saw "Black Panther" (1080p) and was amazed by the film.

(Funny.. I was always a DC® kinda guy... you know Superman, Batman, etc...)
    Last edited by Stehle; 05-09-2018 at 12:18 AM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Was a time when DC was supreme and Marvel a minor comics player. Was a time.

That said, I think what the Marvel films have done so well that the DCs don't is they mostly maintain a sense of fun.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Was a time when DC was supreme and Marvel a minor comics player. Was a time.

That said, I think what the Marvel films have done so well that the DCs don't is they mostly maintain a sense of fun.
    Fun!... Okay, he wants fun... ...

Last edited by Stehle; 05-10-2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson