Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    This thread is so far over your head, pigeons are taking shits on you in disgust.
    You have a severe disability in both cerebral hemispheres.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    This thread is so far over your head, pigeons are taking shits on you in disgust.
    You're not qualified to present that flimsy diagnosis. I may be perfectly cognizant. I may not. The only difference is, I seem clever, while you do not. I wonder what you'll say next.

Bear in mind, this can continue like this for as long as you like and each word makes you stupider.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Don't the Catholics have a part in this, also. They like to remove foreskin just as much as the jews. They think it's a cure for HIV (at least that is what the Pope tells Africa).

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Uh, sorry to interrupt, but Hitler is alive, well and plotting his return to power in a military base in Antarctica, where he recently celebrated his 129th birthday. Just thought you ought to know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #15
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1

You're not qualified to present that flimsy diagnosis. I may be perfectly cognizant. I may not. The only difference is, I seem clever, while you do not. I wonder what you'll say next.

Bear in mind, this can continue like this for as long as you like and each word makes you stupider.
    Wrong! Your brain has never been used.
    Anyone has the right to be an idiot, but you're abusing of this right.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Lounge   -   #16

Anyone has the right to be an idiot, but you're abusing of this right.
    My bi-weekly gazette of minute by minute updates as to which archaic idioms of speech and newly uncovered 20th century debaucheries we're allowed to talk about has absolutely fuck all to say on the subject of the rights of idiots. There are no special clauses for idiots. The US Constitution depends on them for its very survival. They're even encouraged no live amongst you as loyal citizens. But you don't beat a murder rap for not being able to tie your shoes.

So, seeing as I have no rights, aliable or otherwise as an idiot, what it is you think you're taking offence to in this thread? If it is just me being an idiot, well, that's not very imaginative, is it, princess twinkletits, and it becomes a little more apparent how much of a mongling I'm dealing with here.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-26-2018 at 06:43 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Anyway, as I was sayingto Jew-Die in that other thread...

Did you know that they are obliged by sacred scripture to eat their own feces every second Tuesday? True story. That's why they all fast on Mondays or only drink milkshakes sprinkled with gold fillings from the teeth of middle class black rapper kids .Eating your own shite, like. What kind of a religion is that?

Totah Torah Torah

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Judaism is the name of the religious faith and set of practices that are shared by the Jewish people. Technically, to be a member of the Jewish people, one needs either to have been born to a Jewish mother or to have converted to the Jewish faith by one of the generally recognized movements within the feces eating element of society.

9. Lounge   -   #19

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Think I'll keep this one afloat. The thread title alone is some of my best work...

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast