Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

windbg9539
    i am sorry , i just encountered something bad . internet does not feel like internet anymore , just a load of cum religious talks always

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    We have a stray.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Trust me, if there were any Canadian islamists or christians on here, they'd be getting it too.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Luckily I dodge that bullet by converting to Modern Paganism a couple of years ago. I also now gender identify as "slightly cerulean".
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There's one of those transformers where I work and I'm not supposed to call it he or she or it. It makes no cents. Just because "they" have a mental illness I have to not use normal, accurate words. What if I wake up and decide I'm a race car and wear a steering wheel around my neck, would people be forced to call me vroom vroom? Would they too be forced to go to a lunch time meeting about the whole thing? I bet they fucking wouldn't

6. Lounge   -   #36
    This is mental and I've read about some colleges in the US forcing professors to likewise.
    It goes on to say: "Some individuals may not feel included in the use of the pronouns 'he' or 'she' and may prefer alternate pronouns, such as 'ze,' 'zir,' 'hir,' 'they' or 'them,' or might wish to express themselves or self-identify in other ways (e.g., Mx. instead or Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Miss, or no prefix at all)."
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...ines-1.3402300

7. Lounge   -   #37
    As long as they are not hurting anyone, people can call themselves whatever the fuck they want. Just call them by their name. I would love to lock mike p3nce in a room with a transgender. Of course he would probably secretly love it, also.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If the individual is acting in a similarly respectful manner, I would do my best to accommodate when appropriate -- if merely one-sided attention grabbing, then FUCK that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    When wouldn't wanting to be referred to as "zir" be considered not attention grabbing?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, it's petty and dramatic, but if they were polite, I may play along. Ultimately, it's the act of someone struggling with an identity -- not much harm in allowing them to invent something that gives them comfort or happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast