Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    My lack of direction dedication has been a driving force in my educational pursuits.

What a time to study politics-- kinda like being an astronomer and witnessing a star go supernova.
    Hmm... I have found the topic or the issues of late (In my 60's)... I find the inability to just stand up lest I fall on the floor.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

2. Lounge   -   #222
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sup, intercunts.

Very pleased to read that Megladon's recovery is progressing at a deserving rate, but I gotta tell ya, toothaches are worse than fractured spines. Like easy. I knows. I've had both and the former rams spikes into your cortex while the latter, a buggered spine is what it is. Which is inevitabilty of treatment and morphine. You can live in equal torment for years, given the paralisis a visit to a dentist might inspire in your inertia.

I've got a toothache at the minute. Hurts worse than my back, which was twisted into fracture by seizure last year. It's much more difficult to leave a spinal unit than not to attend a dentist's appointment. I'm writing this to take my mind off it. Now that's how we use irony, kids. What's more, my sister is a dental nurse of long standing (ha) and could get me an appointment like in the next five minutes. She even assures me her boss will knock my consciousness into a singularity (I'm paraphrasing, she don't talk good) so I won't even have to endure the ceiling as some overpaid sadist puts a knee to my ribs and hear the crunches and suction noises as my cranium gets depleted.

All of this would be gratis. God bless the National Health Service.

Meg, shut the fuck up and get over it. My mouth is sore.

3. Lounge   -   #223
    From now on i am going to speak plain english , All the religions sucks bawls other than the religion of jesus christ

4. Lounge   -   #224
    Historical cost is actual cost
    Standard cost is an estimated cost , or the estimation of the cost of raw materials that goes in

5. Lounge   -   #225
    I guess this is house building
    Do you need to go to nearest market to figure out the cost estimation of a unit brick

6. Lounge   -   #226
    What about a bucket of water and irrigation ?

7. Lounge   -   #227
    I think it should be called a unit of input can give an output of

8. Lounge   -   #228
    God dammit , Currently learning the chapter called great expectations and variances in the elements of material , labour , overhead and sales in the context of production and manufacturing of a product
    Last edited by jungleboy3; 09-08-2018 at 03:53 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #229
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not for nothing, Jdye but you really are a fucking asshole.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #230
    I am not , I have reached semester 5 with god's grace

Currently trying to tackle a chapter called ratio analysis which involves all sorts of assets and liabilities

This looks like an appropriate account for the age

Why can't one book explain about all the things we call assets and liabilities

list.jpg
    Last edited by jungleboy3; 09-08-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast