Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Isn't forcing society to bend to your will instead of bending to the will of society more Nazi than the other way around? I mean like shouldn't true social justice be founded on a better platform than rampant egotism?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Hopefully there is a happy medium that both sides can agree on. Compromise. Unfortunately that is something that one of the sides won't do anymore.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    Hopefully there is a happy medium that both sides can agree on. Compromise. Unfortunately that is something that one of the sides won't do anymore.
    But look at the current Trump Whitehouse insanity: he's literally insane, controlled completely by another world power/historical enemy, and or off-the-charts narcissistic.

In contrast, the Dems can't form stabilizing leadership to win at anything.

Sometimes compromise just doesn't fit because there's no half-measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Isn't forcing society to bend to your will instead of bending to the will of society more Nazi than the other way around? I mean like shouldn't true social justice be founded on a better platform than rampant egotism?
    A confused, scared cross-dressing kid looking for attention and possible acceptance, doesn't mak e a Nazi.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    But look at the current Trump Whitehouse insanity: he's literally insane, controlled completely by another world power/historical enemy, and or off-the-charts narcissistic.

In contrast, the Dems can't form stabilizing leadership to win at anything.

Sometimes compromise just doesn't fit because there's no half-measure.
    I agree with you on the current White House situation. Republicans didn't think Trump had a chance of getting the nomination. Now they are stuck with him. Unfortunately republicans have enough state control to almost guarantee every presidential election for the foreseeable future. That's how trump got in. Forget about the russian meddling, the voter suppression by republican controlled states won the election. It's the second time a Republican won Presidential election even though they lost majority vote by over a million votes. They stole it from Al Gore in Florida and now from Hillary. Democrats need to take a page from the republican playbook and play dirty. Taking the high road is not working. No one gets punished for cheating anymore.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    A confused, scared cross-dressing kid looking for attention and possible acceptance, doesn't mak e a Nazi.
    I beg to differ.

If you read any self-respecting biography of Hitler, you'll find that's exactly how the Führer started out, as a failed cross-dressing painter from Austria seeking attention and acceptance.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If I'm being dragged into a room and being forced to listen to a speaker brain wash me into not calling a man a man then that's nazi stuffs.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If he truly wanted to be equal then he'd let me call him sugar tits like I do the hawt reception wimins.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    If I'm being dragged into a room and being forced to listen to a speaker brain wash me into not calling a man a man then that's nazi stuffs.
    No one is being brainwashed to accept different people. They are trying to bring to attention that there are people out there that are different, that are misunderstood. They are not bad people, they just need some help and understanding. They just want everyone to give them respect like everyone else expects to receive. Unfortunately there are many people that are closed minded that think anyone different than they are, is bad (evil). Including people different than they are will infect them and change everyone. A problem started by religion, people who isolate themselves.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Inform/coerce. Either-or.

Just causes don't necessarily mean that there still might not be the stink of jack boots involved.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast