Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    If I'm being dragged into a room and being forced to listen to a speaker brain wash me into not calling a man a man then that's nazi stuffs.
    No one is being brainwashed to accept different people. They are trying to bring to attention that there are people out there that are different, that are misunderstood. They are not bad people, they just need some help and understanding. They just want everyone to give them respect like everyone else expects to receive. Unfortunately there are many people that are closed minded that think anyone different than they are, is bad (evil). Including people different than they are will infect them and change everyone. A problem started by religion, people who isolate themselves.
    Closed minded!? He has awesome knockers which I stared at and now I have to go home to the misses and explain to her that I'm a rampant homosexual!!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    **UPDATE**

Unlike most posts here, this one contains no hyperbole, exaggeration, humor, or attempt to malign (rightfully so) Idol...

I am now home, and have had a major surgery which by ALL views should have turned me into a quadriplegic. It was to the point that they did not even tell me the full extent of the risks and just did it. I understood the great risk that I would never walk again. In addition, I should not have ever gotten stronger than I was at the time of the surgery, nor should I have retained control of bowels, urinary, and limbs/neck. I should be in a chair blowing towards the direction I wish to roll.

That said... I am one tough LUCKY SOB who received more than one miracle at the hands of a surgeon who exceeds the very best by 10x. People talk about this guy when he isn't in the room like he's a god. I am quickly beginning to understand why. I met with my surgeon's nurse yesterday for a checkup-- she looked at me like I was the recipient of a Divine gift as I walked 5 step[s without a walker in front of her-- 2 days post surgery.

This has unnerved me-- in part because of everything i should have lost, but also now because I am coming to terms with being worthy of such a miracle. That office sees/performs this surgery routinely-- It doesn't come out like this. I actually stood up from a seated position, unbraced, 5 times in a row. I shouldn't have balance, nor control of my legs.

I cannot thank you enough, my friends, for you thoughts, support, care, and always being here. You guys have always helped me get through these things-- unconventionally, but in the most manly (mostly-no homo) ways. Sincere respect and the utmost appreciation.

Please feel free to make comments here-- I am shot emotionally, so digging in deep for strong, deep-truth meaning will swamp me for a while.

As always, Meg (AKA Hard To Kill)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    You one month ago: "I don't know if I'll ever walk again"
    You now: "I'm walking again, two days after surgery"

Tough motherfucker indeed

Now take it easy and count your blessings... I say the latter figuratively, since it's clear from reading your post that you already have.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You one month ago: "I don't know if I'll ever walk again"
    You now: "I'm walking again, two days after surgery"

Tough motherfucker indeed
    I couldn't agree more. I mean, haven't I always said that Meg has a lot in common with a cockroach and that he's more than likely fucked his mother?

PS. You know I love you, you little incestuous cockroach you.

PPS. Please, delete J-dye's posts in this thread. Crazy is one thing but ffs show some respect.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    **UPDATE**

Unlike most posts here, this one contains no hyperbole, exaggeration, humor, or attempt to malign (rightfully so) Idol...

I am now home, and have had a major surgery which by ALL views should have turned me into a quadriplegic. It was to the point that they did not even tell me the full extent of the risks and just did it. I understood the great risk that I would never walk again. In addition, I should not have ever gotten stronger than I was at the time of the surgery, nor should I have retained control of bowels, urinary, and limbs/neck. I should be in a chair blowing towards the direction I wish to roll.

That said... I am one tough LUCKY SOB who received more than one miracle at the hands of a surgeon who exceeds the very best by 10x. People talk about this guy when he isn't in the room like he's a god. I am quickly beginning to understand why. I met with my surgeon's nurse yesterday for a checkup-- she looked at me like I was the recipient of a Divine gift as I walked 5 step[s without a walker in front of her-- 2 days post surgery.

This has unnerved me-- in part because of everything i should have lost, but also now because I am coming to terms with being worthy of such a miracle. That office sees/performs this surgery routinely-- It doesn't come out like this. I actually stood up from a seated position, unbraced, 5 times in a row. I shouldn't have balance, nor control of my legs.

I cannot thank you enough, my friends, for you thoughts, support, care, and always being here. You guys have always helped me get through these things-- unconventionally, but in the most manly (mostly-no homo) ways. Sincere respect and the utmost appreciation.

Please feel free to make comments here-- I am shot emotionally, so digging in deep for strong, deep-truth meaning will swamp me for a while.

As always, Meg (AKA Hard To Kill)
    Meanwhile...

Spoiler: Show

Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You guys are the best. I am counting my blessings and enjoying the simple things right now--actually went to my daughter's soccer game today. You should seen how hard she smiled and worked knowing that it wasn't easy for me to be there. I hope to keep getting stronger so I can keep getting the most out of this life. Feeling good in ways that are truly important.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by padoskii3 View Post
    True , One must look for inner peace
    Be gone, spawn of darkness!

@MBM: good news! Though I suspect you may be exaggerating how badly you should have come out of that surgery for dramatic effect. If I understood it correctly (hernia extraction surgery?) it usually has positive results (80%+ if I'm not mistaken).

Now it's just a case of treating what the physiotherapist says you should do like the 10 Commandments (if you were a diehard Catholic, or a Jew, ofc).

8. Lounge   -   #58
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by padoskii3 View Post
    True , One must look for inner peace
    Be gone, spawn of darkness!

@MBM: good news! Though I suspect you may be exaggerating how badly you should have come out of that surgery for dramatic effect. If I understood it correctly (hernia extraction surgery?) it usually has positive results (80%+ if I'm not mistaken).

Now it's just a case of treating what the physiotherapist says you should do like the 10 Commandments (if you were a diehard Catholic, or a Jew, ofc).

Hernia you said?

He is not allowed to lift any weights at least 3 years.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Pretty sure Meg is one late night of navel gazing away from going all born again.

In one last attempt to combat that, here is a video of Kelly Ripa's 16 year old daughter Lola. You can thank me later in Hell, Meg.

Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Nice melons

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast