Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

Hello i think i really have a shitty job

2. Lounge   -   #122
    Doctor said , damage caused by the smoke takes at least 2 years to heal
    I am not going to buy one more cigarette , starting now

7/6/2018 1:32 am
    Last edited by reggiman; 06-08-2018 at 03:29 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Thinking positive is sometimes hard , unless you put special effort for it

4. Lounge   -   #124
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Looney tune says what?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #125
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I thought I'd add my tuppence worth. Hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just got back from another major hospital stay. Doing quite well now, but still taking this all in slowly. Back with stories to tell soon, my friends.
    I can't wait! Do tell!

(Umm... we can compare paralysis types and what smart ass comebacks I've learned whilst walking like a drunken sailor these past 18 years. Goody!)
    Last edited by Stehle; 06-07-2018 at 05:51 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Lounge   -   #127
    Marriage happens in 2013 :-)
    Last edited by reggiman; 06-08-2018 at 03:19 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #128
    A girl child in 2016 :-)
    Last edited by reggiman; 06-08-2018 at 03:19 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #129
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sup intercunts.

Legion is the second best thing on tv for the sound production alone. I have great faith in this Noah Hawley guy. Viewers are peeling off, of course, cos different/cerebral/uncompromising largely equates to cancellation. This ongoing season has been an unconventional maze of sensory fuckery. Critics are fidgeting and holding their nuts, occasionally squirting out conventional gripes until next week's inevitably incomprehensible denouement. Hawley is trying to do something different and for that reason it will die in its tracks. I have absolutely no problem being totally baffled from one year to the next as long as the fucking cunts just allow me to be baffled with something that has an ending, however wank.

I'd be very surprised if it gets renewed. Depressing state of affairs altogether.

10. Lounge   -   #130
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just got back from another major hospital stay. Doing quite well now, but still taking this all in slowly. Back with stories to tell soon, my friends.
    I can't wait! Do tell!

(Umm... we can compare paralysis types and what smart ass comebacks I've learned whilst walking like a drunken sailor these past 18 years. Goody!)
    The very short of it is that my surgery went unbelievably well-- still gaining my strength and dexterity back, but everything works like it should. What happened after my stay in rehab nearly killed me. I was given a significant mix of narcotic pain killers AND an anti-anxiety medication. This led me to increased weakness and a journey to Darkness. In fact, paramedics drew blood thinking I was mixing my painkillers with alcohol-- they found enough alcohol in my system to declare me legally drunk. Thing is that I don't drink, and the type of alcohol was ethyl (hand sanitizer). After seeing a handful of doctors and calling 911, my wife finally insisted that an ambulance take me to the hospital. I was in Acute Respiratory Failure. My hospital stay for that was an additional week. All together, my journey was an entire month. Doing better each day with occasional days of significant exhaustion. Walking without support when I'm feeling strong, but mostly get around with a single 'elbow' crutch.

Surviving it all...

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast