Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

/would
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I guess she gets her tits from her dad.

And she's a bit of a bitch.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I guess she gets her tits from her dad.

And she's a bit of a bitch.
    I didn't have the sound on, so I didn't pick up on that. She gets that from her mom.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Well, all's well that ends well.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to canadian the jews for all of my previous artistic expression. Honestly, I have absolutely no disposition towards the jews, adverse or otherwise. They're in my top ten least hated religions, and canadian the jews are like my most respected the jews in the music industry. And literature besides.

I'm very happy this thread evolved in the spirit it was intended, and I'm especially gratified to hear I'll be pocketing all of the donation money I've raised thus far.

Someone is bound to get cancer soon, statistically likely, given the seven of us, and your surgical fucking miracle won't mean a fuck.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    jesus was born in bethlehem in palestine near mecca

that should solve some issues
    i really thought jesus was born and bought up in rome
    as for the jews , isralites you are i belive in the bible ?

so thats like a connection stupid fucking god that created all crap>at different time appearing > jews>biblejesus>bible>mecca>quran>mohammed

6. Lounge   -   #66
    that is not all , if jesus was born in the middle east in palestine , what is his original name ? what language did he speak ? coz i donno

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    This is mental and I've read about some colleges in the US forcing professors to likewise.
    It goes on to say: "Some individuals may not feel included in the use of the pronouns 'he' or 'she' and may prefer alternate pronouns, such as 'ze,' 'zir,' 'hir,' 'they' or 'them,' or might wish to express themselves or self-identify in other ways (e.g., Mx. instead or Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Miss, or no prefix at all)."
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...ines-1.3402300
    My daughter has been espousing this kinda stuff for nigh on four years. I try to be an inclusive parent, aware of the fact, given the era, that there are now fractal sexualities or lack thereof. Of course, one always suspects that there's an element of pretension to that. That the individual has an agenda for their departure from the norm.

She swears blind that she is asexual. 'Non-binary' as she calls it. Whereas I pissed off my mother with being a vegetarian, she goes full 21st Century militant 'I am a Rock', 'I am a fucking amoeba'. Of course, she has asperger's or whatever it's categorised as now, but my argument is that she has erected a defence mechanism. Nobody will ever want me, but that's okay cos I'm biologically impervious to love and affection anyway.

That shit is pretty transparent if you've been around and I'm concerned that that's where all this non-binary fuckery is coming from. Just kids who've been not so much bullied, but exposed as different in some way and this translates to their sexuaity or departure from it.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    omg you have a four year old daughter ?
    i have an almost 2 year old one

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by survivor3 View Post
    omg you have a four year old daughter ?
    i have an almost 2 year old one
    No, I have four year old daughters.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    your daughters are twins ?
    ah congratulations , daughters are one of the nicest things to have around

also what happens when one chooses an extremely stricter diet ?

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast