Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

ideas are hard to click

i just had this wonderfull idea , i am planning to support myself only

why would i want to support a bitch through fst ?

2. Lounge   -   #92
    do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to find a proper avatar for MY NEEDS ?

bye bye kansas

3. Lounge   -   #93
    yea keep this too

4. Lounge   -   #94
    spam time , so who wants to talk

5. Lounge   -   #95
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to canadian the jews for all of my previous artistic expression. Honestly, I have absolutely no disposition towards the jews, adverse or otherwise. They're in my top ten least hated religions, and canadian the jews are like my most respected the jews in the music industry. And literature besides.
    All the best Jews appear to come from Quebec so I'm assuming there must be something in the smoked meat.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Well, all's well that ends well.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to canadian the jews for all of my previous artistic expression. Honestly, I have absolutely no disposition towards the jews, adverse or otherwise. They're in my top ten least hated religions, and canadian the jews are like my most respected the jews in the music industry. And literature besides.

I'm very happy this thread evolved in the spirit it was intended, and I'm especially gratified to hear I'll be pocketing all of the donation money I've raised thus far.

Someone is bound to get cancer soon, statistically likely, given the seven of us, and your surgical fucking miracle won't mean a fuck.

Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

7. Lounge   -   #97

8. Lounge   -   #98

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

All the best Jews appear to come from Quebec so I'm assuming there must be something in the smoked meat.
    what ? jews ? you are a christian

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

what an anal bunch of fucking stupi moderators

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast