Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    You need to get rid of ALL religion for world peace. Religion is what caused war in the first place. Now it's also greed.
    Proving crack don't smoke itself.

The word you were looking for was 'resources'. Yes, religion has a very long history of causing bloodshed, but I am pretty sure ancient clans were warring over food, shelter, vaginas, and land before God said "Smite those motherfuckkers!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #252
    Another vote for world peace

3. Lounge   -   #253
    Those ancient clans were just trying to survive. Their bloodshed was no where near religion's numbers. For religion, it was all about amassing power (greed). All the fighting going on in the world is religious fueled. Humans use religion as a way to gather the troops. Unfortunately devout people have a hard time accepting the truth.

4. Lounge   -   #254
    There are some ignorant fuckers who do violence in the name of religion .Yes

5. Lounge   -   #255
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleboy3 View Post
    Not sure how dangerous it is to make radical stances on the internet
    I suggest as a test you pretend to be a pedophile on a bunch of sites where law enforcement officials are known to hang out.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #256
    Nice advice , i assume you have been doing the same

7. Lounge   -   #257
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleboy3 View Post
    Not sure how dangerous it is to make radical stances on the internet
    I suggest as a test you pretend to be a pedophile on a bunch of sites where law enforcement officials are known to hang out.
    Pull a Pete Townsend. (I love the Who, by the way).

8. Lounge   -   #258
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    Those ancient clans were just trying to survive. Their bloodshed was no where near religion's numbers. For religion, it was all about amassing power (greed). All the fighting going on in the world is religious fueled. Humans use religion as a way to gather the troops. Unfortunately devout people have a hard time accepting the truth.
    Ancient clans simply lacked the press releases to add their successes to history. Simply no one remembers the great battle of [glyph#1] clan versus [scribble#7] clan (#7 came from a very brave, yet poorly tactical lineage) which occurred in 1246 BC...

Quote Originally Posted by Glyph#1
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #259
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by holydiver View Post
    Why is everything else insane ?
    This is that word game thing that only adults play (not Idol)... so that would be: shit I`ve been thinking for a good response but you didn`t leave much to work with for my humble skills

10. Lounge   -   #260
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm strictly PG-13.

@holydiver also more of an Ian Gillan rather than Ronnie Dio fan.

To be entirely fair to Dio though, his face does haunt my nightmares.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast