Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Megadeth, you do know that it was probably Canadian jews who engineered this whole sick emasculation conspiracy debacle, homes. That's how they jew.

Coming round mutilating your children's sacred parts while you are righteously morphed out on medically approved pharmaceutical voodoo administered to you by a son of Abraham or some such kebab joint. Check your medical stats. Steins and other variations fuckers with money in their names ice-picked your lower lumbar. Like Trotsky only less interesting.

I hope you're happy now, jews. You've made your point.

Megadeth, check all cltor(i)ses and foreskins in your household to ensure they're intact. I suspect some of them might not be. Just don't call in SWAT. They are all Russian and all Russians are jews.

You may take our lives, but you'll never take our foreskins. Unless we get a urinary tract infection or somesuch. Jews, eh.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-24-2018 at 07:03 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Now, I don't spout no professorship of excess flesh and what not. But it occurs to moi, even as an extravagant gentile, that there's meat wot doesn't meet. I'm talking abattoirs and overspill and above all, waste. How many Hebrews hewn? Infanticide? Let's talk logistics here, kids. If we pile up all of the foreskins misappropriated since the conception of Bawa, or whatever his name is in fucking numbers or something and set them up in some kinda soylent green situ, is there any edict in the indecipherable, fucking bullshit, barbarty to let us know where the schmucks go. Except New York, obz?

I'll tell you the most interesting thing about being a jew right now. Lost. The fucking tv show. I was forced by internets-point to get ludicrously over interested in kabbalah. Turns out, that's just wank too, and I got a little too exuberant about Promethea (an Alan Moore thing). I felt terribly betrayed by the jews and all the pigshit they put in their minds but not in their mouths.

I think jew, I think Lost, I think Lost Foreskins. I think debt of flesh. I think the least you butcher fuckers could do is make Meg bionic or some such. He must have the telescopic eye. That's a deal breaker. Fucking jews. You owe us a mountain of foreskin and a reshoot of the last two seasons of Lost and your eternal gratitude for savng your arses in the war.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-24-2018 at 08:08 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Are you a Hitler's descendent, or what?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Always the spastic. Perhaps one day it will learn to type. All I see are memes and smilies.

You're like a rabbit on a roadside, child.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Are you a Hitler's descendent, or what?
    Why would you say that? As far as I'm aware he died childless. Are you Donald Trump's descendant or what?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lemmy? Sid Vicious? The Moomins?

8. Lounge   -   #8

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yep, meme boy. Why reason when you can steal other people's work.

Jew.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    This thread is so far over your head, pigeons are taking shits on you in disgust.

Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast