Thread: Anywhere to request 1 rar file of a release?

Poster
    Hi,

I downloaded a DVDR release back in 2015 and stored the RAR files on a DVD. I am trying to unrar the files to ISO however I cannot read one of the rar files as the DVD is scratched. I was able to copy all the rar files to my computer with the exception of that one rar file. I can no longer find the DVDr release anywhere on usenet, torrents or file sharing sites as it is too old. Does anyone know if I can request this one rar file somewhere? I am hoping someone has it available.

Thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by oreo View Post
    I am trying to unrar the files to ISO however I cannot read one of the rar files as the DVD is scratched. I was able to copy all the rar files to my computer with the exception of that one rar file.
    Try Unstoppable Copier or ddrescue, this is what they were made for
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Tried both, but to no avail

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    In that case, if you tell us what the release is and which RAR part is missing, we may be able to find it for you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    ftl-hgmckjay.dvdr.r77 from the release The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 2014 NTSC MULTi DVDR FUTiL

I had downloaded it from usenet with the following nzb back when it was first posted before it was taken down.

https://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/mov...LTi-DVDR-FUTiL

I could also use the PAR files to recreate the missing file if you can only find the PAR files.

b709a6d25805a47c03886700cd0ce155.vol00+01.par2
    b709a6d25805a47c03886700cd0ce155.vol01+02.par2
    b709a6d25805a47c03886700cd0ce155.vol07+08.par2
    etc.

Thanks!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Sorry to bump an old thread.

The post you’re looking for isn’t that old (1544 days)
    https://www.binsearch.info/?b=b709a6...is.com&max=250

Anyway to answer your question #incomplete on EFnet might be your best bet otherwise.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    FST Crew
    Can you not just find another version? There must be many version out there if you look.