Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Touchy?

I gotta admit that's what I thought too - he looked alive to me. Don't we see through his eyes in that weird orange view?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    LOL, who really cares? Revolutions had to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The acting was horrible...HORRIBLE and the ending made no sense whatsoever. And everything in between can be summed up in one word: CLICHE!

The first hour of this movie is complete filler BS. Then the Big fight for Zion had to be most inconsequential load of horseshit I've seen put into the movie.

BTW, anyone remember from the Original Matrix when Trinity said the EMP was the ONLY weapon they had against the machines? But I guess the very premises the Wachowski brothers set for the reality of the movie no longer apply when you get a 300 million dollar budget to make a trilogy.. .

I haven't seen a movie this disappointing since Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. And this makes that movie look like a work of art.

Gayest part of the movie: The commander of the Robotic machinegun warriors and his incessent screaming...needless to say I was glad to see him die! HAHA

All in all, What wasn't wrong with this movie....Someone PLEASE tell me cause I'd like to know.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    BANNED
    you obviously care since you take time to post something

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    I have to say i really liked the 1st and 2nd movies cos more neo fighting matrix sorta thing.. I dont really care for the real world so thats what dragged n0.3 for me but i DO like the matrix trilogy i would never say it is the worst movie i have ever seen..

no.3 kinda looks like it was slapped together they tried in some parts and in others its like they didn't care much for the scenes.

Don't hate me for liking the movie
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    he is dead, he aint coming back to life, they arn&#39;t going to make a 4th one, remember all three movies were just one story, I think they know that making a new one would ruin it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld@29 November 2003 - 03:20
    he is dead, he aint coming back to life, they arn&#39;t going to make a 4th one, remember all three movies were just one story, I think they know that making a new one would ruin it.
    The first one was the original story, the other two were added because of the popularity of the first, thinking they could make more money.

Didnt stop them from making the last two which complety ruined the story from the first, making a fourth wouldnt bother them in the slightest, holloywoods about making money not telling a story, just take a look at all the other sequals like T3.

When holloywood gets it&#39;s hands on great oringinal storys they always ruin it with sequals, i wouldnt be surprised if they tried to make a lord of the rings 4 or some offshoot of it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    The first one was the original story, the other two were added because of the popularity of the first, thinking they could make more money.
    since the 1st THE MATRIX, everything was set to be a 3 chapter movie. they did not decide to add more two movies because of the popularity.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    yeah, i doubt they&#39;ll make a 4th movie, but they might start to make cartoons or something (i know they made the Animatrix already)
    -TiMz

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    LLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLL

Let me just translate what all of you said

"OMG OMG, NEO WOZ LYING DOWN AT DA END OF DA MOVIE SO HEZ GOT TO BE DED."

I think you fail to realise something, the directors are intelligent people, why would they want to end such a fantastic series there?

Do any of you guys know what the deal was he made to the machines before he took on Agent Smith?

If he was so dead, why was bright light shining from his body at the end?

If he is dead, why did the Oracle say "i expect we&#39;ll be seeing him around some day"?

When I walked out of the cinema, the first thing my friend said to be was "there&#39;s certainly room for a sequal".

Ok, so maybe I dont know if he is dead or alive, but you guys who keep saying "omg he is dead and there will never be another matrix" I ask you to PROVE IT

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    i still think hes dead.........and if they make a sequal, its going to be very, very shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast