Thread: TV SD backfill requests

Cab kindly backfilled ep 7 of Killing Eve ...

SD versions, please. These never had SD NZBs here. I'm not trying for reposts.
    Kiss Me First S01E03
    Silicon Valley S05E05, S05E06
    Barry S01E05

Thank you.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg987 View Post

Kiss Me First S01E03
    Barry S01E05

Thank you.

'cause you asked and can`t let Cab be the only friendly person Barry could only get H.265, hopefully you were more worried about size and not playback device.... works fine on any half decent device, even my old Raspberry Pi 2`s can handle `em OK.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg987 View Post

Kiss Me First S01E03
    Barry S01E05

Thank you.

'cause you asked and can`t let Cab be the only friendly person Barry could only get H.265, hopefully you were more worried about size and not playback device.... works fine on any half decent device, even my old Raspberry Pi 2`s can handle `em OK.
    Thanks, Gribley. Kiss Me First came through great, but the other three are gone at the usual usenet providers. Oh well.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Shite.... get a VPN provider and setup a torrent box on a random old SoC board (Pi, Odroid etc).... I find that really handy when take-downs too much hassle and thanks to Cab and Shay running Sabnzbd on it too now.

Tweaknews is very good for not taking down anything (and good usual retention, group subscription blah blah), got to love the Dutch.... if you want to try an alternative NNTP provider that is. I just use it for a block/fill account myself but is more reliable that Astraweb, Giganews in my experience.
    Last edited by Gribley; 06-03-2018 at 08:44 PM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Silicon Valley S05e05 --> http://cloudyfiles.org/6d0k3d079xbn

Silicon Valley S05E06 --> https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...64-DEFLATE.mkv

Barry S01E05 --> http://cloudyfiles.org/f5hc1duivsju

Links still live as of three minutes ago.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Thanks very much, guys, for the advice and particulars. I'm up to date.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Here's a meta-subject. Threads are deletable by the subject starter, but the ability to delete may be turned off, as it seems to be here. As I doubt this thread is of enduring interest, I toyed with the idea of deleting it. Should that become possible again later, what do other FST members think about my deleting this particular thread?

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    I wanted to delete a thread I started and bumped heads with Meg and Idol but wasn`t allowed either.... that was long ago and I sort of like Meg now.... Idol I just luv as much as the day we 1st met. Anyway short of it is doubt we`ll get a delete option anytime

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    I wanted to delete a thread I started and bumped heads with Meg and Idol but wasn`t allowed either.... that was long ago and I sort of like Meg now.... Idol I just luv as much as the day we 1st met. Anyway short of it is doubt we`ll get a delete option anytime
    Aww
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    If I`d known you were ill I would of been less nice... anyway sounds like you are on the up so good news. Get better and all that, my get well card is in the post, not sure area code 666 exists but if you get it let me know.