Thread: SABnzbd "Some files failed to verify against" .sfv -- solved

Three times in the past week or so, I've had the above error message from SABnzbd.
    Each time the fix was easy. Twice, the object was created anyway, and turned out to be perfectly playable, even though, in one instance, it was the .rar file itself that was reported missing. The other time, it was simply a hiccup in the virtual script file that does the renaming. I renamed the <hash file name> to the missing part, by hand, and everything verified.

So, three downloads saved, three units of bandwidth economized. Hooray.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Postings have become more and more interesting (far too interesting). I guess we need to accept the hassle, swap clients as required. I would give up and call it a day but since I already run multiple clients anyway so is no effort.... also a f* load quicker than torrents.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    I've been thinking about just getting a Rapidgator or UploadGig or Nitroflare premium subscription to download everything. I know of plenty of websites that post almost everything using at least one of those file hosters. The speed is usually the same as newsgroups. It's just getting to hard to find NZBs anymore, unless you belong to an exclusive website (which I don't, but would love to).

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    It may or may not be exclusive here at FST, but I for one am very grateful.
    Last edited by Gregg987; 07-15-2018 at 02:07 PM. Reason: fsht

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    It's just getting to hard to find NZBs anymore, unless you belong to an exclusive website (which I don't, but would love to).
    You're on here, aren't you?

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    I appreciate all the NZBs that you and others post here. But before all this secrecy I could find all new releases without much trouble.