Just recently I can not have more than one file download at the same time in FireFox. I will start downloading a file (say from uploaded, free user) and everything is working fine. Then I start downloading another file (say from fileflares, free user). The fileflares file will start downloading fine, but the uploaded file will stop, eventually failing after it times out. Never had this issue before. Don't know if new update to FireFox screwed it up? I tried clearing cache. I did some Windows updates last night, so the computer has been restarted. Google searches come up with nothing.

Anyone else experience this? Chrome is downloading multiple files at the same time with no problem. Internet Explorer won't download files at all (has been like that for over a year now). IE will usually crash when trying to download a file or it will fail at 99% and then crash. I've uninstalled IE and then reinstalled to the newest version. Same issue. I'm well overdue (current Windows 7 install done 7/14/2009) to do a fresh install of Windows (7). I just don't feel like going through all the work. Unfortunately I didn't know about making a backup image of the boot drive once I had it set up the way I like it.